Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played. Trying to get a feel for how late of a drive we'll have on Saturday assuming we are stuffing ourselves with cheesy - beef goodness beforehand.
I'll be back after the kiddos are in bed regardless, so I'm up for any time departure Saturday.

I'll be back after the kiddos are in bed regardless, so I'm up for any time departure Saturday.
We might have to drive in hour -long shifts, after downing some Mountain Dew, because I will down a Jucy Lucy for sure.

Perkis and I are on the fence regarding the Jucy Lucy. It will depend on what time we get done with the golf.

We might have to drive in hour -long shifts, after downing some Mountain Dew, because I will down several Jucy Lucies for sure.

FIFY..

Great bump Jeremy. I cannot wait for this.

Awesome! How are we doing on the 100% Albatross goal?

Only 3 to go if my math is correct. I didn't get any response to my last pm but I will try again.

How many people are planning on Jucy Lucy's for dinner?

Thanks for heading this up.

Are we talking about Friday evening or Saturday evening?

Definitely.

JB has the right answer. As far as trying to get a head count before hand we are talking about after golf on Sat.

I can eat my fair share, but if I go multiple, I'm sleeping all the way from MN to the IL border.

Oh, and just to clarify, the northern IL contingent will be eating Jucy Lucys on Saturday, post round.

Of course I'm in for Juicy Lucy's

Any spots still open? If so, when would I have to let you know by? I'm 16 hours away, and this is tempting. I may be able to make it work. And just paid for Albatross club either way.

SHIFTY, I don't think there's a cap on the number of people.

Looking at the first post, it appears that one more would round things out nicely actually.

This is definitely a "the more the merrier" website and group of individuals.

Any spots still open? If so, when would I have to let you know by? I'm 16 hours away, and this is tempting. I may be able to make it work. And just paid for Albatross club either way.

I have been in constant contact with the course so they can accommodate us. Would love to have you there.

I have been in constant contact with the course so they can accommodate us. Would love to have you there.
Thanks man. I'll know for sure by this time next week. But pretty sure I'm in.

So honest question, having never played the course before:

How hard of a course is it? Are the holes super punishing if you aren't on the fairway?

I might have a surprise up my sleeve...

I have a verbal commitment from everyone confirmed for the event to join the Albatross club in the next week or so.

I might have a surprise up my sleeve...
Darn you and your teases! (Though they usually end up being pretty awesome.)

Darn you and your teases! (Though they usually end up being pretty awesome.)

In this case, it will be worth the wait.

What would the location be for the Jucy Lucy's?

Making the trek to the frozen range today, had me imagining being at the range in Minnesota testing drivers..... and wondering what gains I could see over my outdated setup. And thinking about a proper course, well maintained, nice grass.... and not hitting out of divots every single shot.

Unfortunately I'm probably a no go for Jucy lucys after as I'll have to go pick up the kid. If something changes I'll let you know.

Thanks man. I'll know for sure by this time next week. But pretty sure I'm in.

Hope you can make it!

#CanadaInvadesMinnesota

Josh with an excellent teaser, if we weren't already all excited for golf with THP and Jucy Lucys with THP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back