What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putter was solid for the entire two rounds.

Driver took a small break after the jump 19th hole

Shot 92. Handicap down almost a point :)

Thursday actually, but hey that doesn't matter :)

+4 75 (par71): 37/38

Played +1 over the harder loop, didn't have the concentration on the easier loop. Wind and rain didn't help either.

Started bogey-double-bogey. Was offered a little advice on my chipping and found some mojo. Proceeded to shoot par-par-eagle-par-par-birdie. The eagle on a shortish par5 (470yards or so): Driver-48° to 5-6 feet.
Had to wait about an hour then started the other loop with two more players in the flight. proceeded to shoot bogey-par-birdie-bogey-par-par-bogey-par-bogey.

Putting was off on the second nine. Driving was awesome! On the 1st a good drive, on the 5th a good drive, on the 6th a good and far drive (driver-48° on a par5), on the 11th where I normally lay up with a 4i or hybrid, I managed to drive it over the green at 315 yards (the wind in the back). Then on the 12th I had another 300+ yard drive, just a wedge in on a par5, missed the eagle put. On the 18th I shot straight into the wind, aimed at the fairway bunker at 275 yards and ended up in it..

Not a bad day today. Weather was fantastic And my ball striking was solid. Just got to get some more putts to fall.

38-36 +2 74

9 FIR
12 GIR
33 putts

Played 9 with my gf up in northern Michigan. Beautiful day. Came on the course cold and it showed. Last 6 holes of the 9 we played I was 1 over with a few birdie opps. Very encouraged to finish with a 42 after a bogey, bogey, triple start.

Shot 88 (44/44) with 4 3-putts and 5 penalties. Left a lot of shots out there but got off the tee pretty well and from 120 and in I was very good. Longer irons are just killing me though.
That's a heck of a round with 5 penalties. Your swing looks good, your touch around the greens makes me drool, stick with it, you'll be going low soon enough.

Not a bad day today. Weather was fantastic And my ball striking was solid. Just got to get some more putts to fall.

38-36 +2 74

9 FIR
12 GIR
33 putts
Bring that putt total down to 30 and you're.............-1. Go do it!

88. Not great, irons were drawing and hooking left all day. Lost 4 balls, even though on 3 of those holes I saved bogey. Hit it better on the back 9 than the front. Front consisted of a quad and 2 doubles. Might sneak back out for another 9 later, see if I got the irons fixed a little like I did the last 3 holes.

Went out early and was the first one on the course. Started with a great drive and then it was like I just started playing golf for the first time in my life. I couldn't hit anything!
Bogey on #1
Triple Bogey on #2
Quadruple Bogey on #3
Triple Bogie on #4
And after I hit my second shot OB on #5 I gave up and walked back to the car!

This game can be so frustrating at times. But I love it! lol

40/39 for 79! First round in the 70s on a par 72 course! I was really happy with how I played today, especially since the greens were still healing from aeration, so it was hard to putt today. Going into 18 I needed a bogey for 79, and I topped my tee shot. Got on in 3, and left myself about a 7 footer for bogey. Hit it firm and sank it for 79. First time on this course for me, so I expect to do better in the near future.

88. Not great, irons were drawing and hooking left all day. Lost 4 balls, even though on 3 of those holes I saved bogey. Hit it better on the back 9 than the front. Front consisted of a quad and 2 doubles. Might sneak back out for another 9 later, see if I got the irons fixed a little like I did the last 3 holes.
You grab my Apex when I wasn't looking?

Which irons did you play today? VRS Forged? Or are you still demoing the AP2s?

You grab my Apex when I wasn't looking?

Which irons did you play today? VRS Forged? Or are you still demoing the AP2s?
Today was Nike.

This is the first and maybe last time I'll say this:

I don't know. I know I hit two or three birdies, I know I didn't do worse then bogey but I haven't written it down and I haven't kept count. I went out with two friends on the first 9, one of them had to bail for work before the second 9. Then I chipped a bunch with a friend and then I walked another 9.

I think I did something like +2 on the last 9. Maybe +3 on the 9 before that and probably something like +4 on the first 9. But I could be wrong.

I had fun, tried a couple things. Driving was great, 4wood was good, hybrid was good. Wedges were good most of the time, putting wasn't very good, chipping was okay but not great. I'm quite happy with today as I had loads of fun :)

89 with 2 birdies on unplayable greens bumpy and Sandy and not growing yet but so much fun today

42/44-86, 6/13 fir 3/18 gir, 31 putts. I played at the tougher course in town today, and it showed. It only plays 6120 yards from the tips, but it's still too long for me. I was hitting fairway and hybrid approach shots all day.

41/43, for an 84. Could have been better, for sure.

39/42 for an 81. I've come to a point where I can shoot to my cap and feel like I can do so much better.

After the way I was pounding driver today this smirk ain't leaving my face anytime soon haha!

37/40, 2 of 14 fairways, 35 putts, 1 birdie, 1 chip in. Great scrambling day considering where my drives went.

Finally broke 90 again. Shot an 89 today with poor shots off the tee.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Finally broke 90 again. Shot an 89 today with poor shots off the tee.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Awesome! That's a great round

Time to go again
ecb19c6ebc754161ac769e2c5d90bec8.jpg

Got in a jetlagged 18 this morning. Took me a bit to get things going, but ended up playing fairly well.

Went out in 37 and came back in 36 for a +1 73.

Three birds on the day. I like birds.

40/39 for 79! First round in the 70s on a par 72 course! I was really happy with how I played today, especially since the greens were still healing from aeration, so it was hard to putt today. Going into 18 I needed a bogey for 79, and I topped my tee shot. Got on in 3, and left myself about a 7 footer for bogey. Hit it firm and sank it for 79. First time on this course for me, so I expect to do better in the near future.

Congrats Captain!! Nice round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back