What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough day out there today. Just couldn't get anything flowing. Just gonna forget about it and look forward to the next round.

Played 9 and shot a 48.

87 for me today. Funny thing is I hit the ball pretty well today. Came out and 3 putted the first two holes after hitting both fairways and greens. Had another 3 putt on 10 which is very unlike me to have 3 in a round. Typically I dont see a lot of those but today wasnt my day on the greens. I burned several edges as well. Felt like I hit my lines well but struggled with the speed of up hill putts. I hit the driver as well as I have all year and my iron play was decent as well. 1 birdie today and realistically had a chance at a few more on holes 8, 11, 12 and 14. 8 was a longer putt but had it rolled one more revolution it was going in. 11, 12 and 14 were very makable. 45 on the front which was horrid followed by a 42 on the back. Felt like I deserved better.

40/38-78. Feeling good and know I'm going close to or under Par this year.

That's a heck of a round with 5 penalties. Your swing looks good, your touch around the greens makes me drool, stick with it, you'll be going low soon enough.

Thanks Pete, I wish I had your ball-striking. This sums that up, short par 5 and had about 160 left. Figured I'd hit an easy 7...shanked it into a hazard. Eagle chance into a bogey, just can't do that.

Thanks Pete, I wish I had your ball-striking. This sums that up, short par 5 and had about 160 left. Figured I'd hit an easy 7...shanked it into a hazard. Eagle chance into a bogey, just can't do that.
It's funny what a whole bag of custom fit clubs will do for you. #TheGrandaddy

44/46 = 90 for me today at one of the best tracks in BC with ArmyGolf today. 7/14 FW, 6 GIR, 34 putts, just one penalty. Just one of those days when I couldn't get anything to happen, but I wouldn't say I played poorly per se. Started hitting my driver a little better on the back 9, but overall I didn't have a great grasp on my tee balls today, and it made things a bit difficult. Couldn't seem to get any putts longer than about 4 or 5 feet to drop either (with 1 exception). Felt like if a few things went my way though, I could go pretty low.

I feel like I'm right on this precipice of going lower more often, and I'm not sure what it's gonna take to get me over that hump, but I'm damn well gonna figure it out.

Last edited:
Only played 9 today and shot 38. Things felt really good today and if I would have had a hot putter it could have been a really good round. 7 pars 2 bogies, and missed a 5 ft par putt. 6/7 FIR and hit 6 greens with 16 putts.

40/47 for a mixed bag 87. Played from 6300 so stretched myself out. PB on the front 9! Back 9 my legs gave out after 14 (walked this round) and I quite literally limped in. Massive issues going right today that I never could seem to fully account for but short game kept the scores down.

41/39 = 80. Once again struggled with driving the ball, but kept it in play. Short game and putting was on fire. Great day, great weather and a great course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46/41 for 87 (par 70). My leg felt good enough on the range today to use a driver so I tried out the Big Bertha Alpha for the first time today and it felt good so I put it into the bag today.

Bad shots: I clipped a tree on #1 with my second and it shot OB and I lost my drive and next shot into the hazard on the right of #6.
Good shots: I got up and down a few times and almost chipped in on #7; it hit the stick and stayed out.

On to tomorrow!

50/48 for a PB 98 on the Blue Course at Bethpage. Sloppy off the tee, short game came back and helped out. Had to get used to transitioning from a stiff flex driver shaft to a x-stiff FW shaft since I was sent the wrong one.

69 ... In a 3 man scramble. :(

Low score was 56.

Individually, I played better than I have in quite sometime. New driver shaft (shout out to Gregg) is doing amazing things for me. I've gone from backspin in the range of 4800 - 5000 to around 3000 - 3300 and that has translated into much more distance.

I shot an 87 on Friday and a 93 yesterday. Both days were pretty lackluster in terms of ball striking but my putting has been lights out. On Friday I had 12 putts on the front 9.

47/54 for a total of 101. Happy with it. Driving was poor, but putting was solid.

Today I shot 46 + 47 = 93 with 42 putts.

39 / 45 another back 9 struggle

Had my first tournament this weekend and went 78 the first day and just shot 71 today.

Pretty happy since I have never been under par for 18. Shot 38-33 and really I could have went lower. But it was a great day and I am pretty happy with my play. Might have even snagged an exempt to the city tournament.

71? Hot damn!!!

Great playing Dan.

excellent round!

71? Hot damn!!!

Great playing Dan.
Yeah dude. I was just on today. Putter was solid all day and it made all the difference.

What did you shoot today?

Another solid round, shot a 84 on a tough track. My short game was on point. With the new iron distances I havnt got dialed in, but recovered beautifuly. My lowest score since returning to the game last year. Note I shot this driverless as the weight is missing. I am so pleased with my game, how much my short games improved. I recieved an awrsome compliment from my playing partner, he said my swing is very Hogan like. My idol so that is a huge compliment to me, something to build on.

44-46/90

Par 3's and putting were great but tee game absolutely killed me. 5 over between 8 and 9 alone. Work to be done.

Shot a new PB 92, beat my old PB by 5 strokes. Had a quick lesson Friday morning and it really helped today.

I had to stop after 6 holes today due to losing my car keys, at that point I was +10 at 33. 2/3 fairways, only 1/6 GIR and 11 putts.

Short game really hurt me today, I either bounced balls off the back of greens or I chipped/pitched way too hard and sent balls off the green. Driver and irons were decent which was nice to see, and I did my best to play smart and take a shorter distance if I knew it would have me in the fairway (like hitting a 5i instead of the 3h that's been terrible on the range lately).

46/43-89 with 33 putts. It honestly felt like about 10 more strokes than what it was.. I hit some very nice drives and putted well otherwise it was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back