THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boys rock the reviews like nobody's business! :clapp: Great shout out Panda!

Quick shout out to OITW. Thanks for reaching out to see how my wife was doing. I appreciate it buddy

Even by normally high THP standards Sox Fan (Scott) deserves some special recognition.

I had posted assorted musings last week about my experiences with the V Series 3w and wondered aloud about the shaft. Out of the blue Scott PM'd me to offer a shaft that he thought might work better for me. That alone would have been great and worthy of recognition in this thread. Well, I hadn't seen it at the time but Scott's father had passed. When I became aware I asked him to please leave the shaft alone and take care of himself and his family instead. He said this helped take his mind off things and persisted. Come to find out he ended up leaving work a little early, pulling and prepping the shaft and mailing it so that it would get to me today (which it did - thank you Scott). I had already been the beneficiary of Scott's generosity and thoughtfulness at last year's Bridgestone Championship when he brought some balls with him from Georgia for me to test. Well, this just takes the cake. Obviously, receiving the shaft was wonderful, though I sure wish the circumstances were different. I sincerely hope the little project on the shaft gave you some peace, Scott. Thank you and know that we continue to keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

Nice gesture Scott. That's a great gesture during a time of grief. Scott really is a good guy and a true example of what THPers are all about.

Kang is the man, darn near every page in here has something about him in here. haha

Scott, that is a heck of a gesture. Nicely done.

Scott is a very great man. Im sorry to hear about your dad Scott.

Scott truly exhibits what is great about THP.

Went to the course proshop to pay for the green fee and found out Phenom4hire went out of his way to find the course I was playing and called in to pay for my green fee. Damn dude I can only say thank you and I owe you one!

Went to the course proshop to pay for the green fee and found out Phenom4hire went out of his way to find the course I was playing and called in to pay for my green fee. Damn dude I can only say thank you and I owe you one!

Thats a seriously awesome gesture right there

Have to give a shout out to emart2173 in this awesome thread. I posted about some grips and he said he had extras around and he would send them my way. I asked if I could pay him and of course he said it wasn't necessary (stay around here long enough and it becomes the norm)

Seems fitting for St. Pattys day

30cdec8a91fbfabd9d4c1fc657ae0eb4.jpg

Thanks again man! Can't wait to tee it up with you soon.

That is a seriously cool thing to do. Jeremy is definitely a giver and very gracious young man.

Have to give a shout out to emart2173 in this awesome thread. I posted about some grips and he said he had extras around and he would send them my way. I asked if I could pay him and of course he said it wasn't necessary (stay around here long enough and it becomes the norm)

Seems fitting for St. Pattys day

30cdec8a91fbfabd9d4c1fc657ae0eb4.jpg

Thanks again man! Can't wait to tee it up with you soon.

Eric is one of the best of THP. Always doing something nice or quick with an encouraging word or two.

Hope we can make that a group outing soon to see all the goodness that has gone on by DMV THP'ers

Even by normally high THP standards Sox Fan (Scott) deserves some special recognition.

I had posted assorted musings last week about my experiences with the V Series 3w and wondered aloud about the shaft. Out of the blue Scott PM'd me to offer a shaft that he thought might work better for me. That alone would have been great and worthy of recognition in this thread. Well, I hadn't seen it at the time but Scott's father had passed. When I became aware I asked him to please leave the shaft alone and take care of himself and his family instead. He said this helped take his mind off things and persisted. Come to find out he ended up leaving work a little early, pulling and prepping the shaft and mailing it so that it would get to me today (which it did - thank you Scott). I had already been the beneficiary of Scott's generosity and thoughtfulness at last year's Bridgestone Championship when he brought some balls with him from Georgia for me to test. Well, this just takes the cake. Obviously, receiving the shaft was wonderful, though I sure wish the circumstances were different. I sincerely hope the little project on the shaft gave you some peace, Scott. Thank you and know that we continue to keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for the kinds words Frank. Doing golf stuff can be kind of therapeutic when you have other life stuff weighing heavy on your mind. I was the recipient of some Kang kindness very recently so wanted to pay it back in THP style. Hope the shaft serves you well my friend!

thats a seriously awesome gesture.

Just catching up on the thread and again there is so much awesomeness. Ryan, James and Dan do a phenomenal job and cannot be thanked enough IMO. Love the shout outs to Kang, Jeremy, Eric & Scott all fine men indeed. Well done everyone.

So Mike aka Sanzabar just gave me the tracking number for a free Cleveland Altitude 3hyron. I posted in the thread about it saying I would like to try one. Thank you sir.

I'd never actually seen this thread before, but have spent most of the afternoon reading and am just humbled at the generosity of people here and the wonderful stories I've read. Absolutely hats off to everyone, and you guys never fail to amaze me at how wonderful a community this really is. Great work :clapp:

I'd never actually seen this thread before, but have spent most of the afternoon reading and am just humbled at the generosity of people here and the wonderful stories I've read. Absolutely hats off to everyone, and you guys never fail to amaze me at how wonderful a community this really is. Great work :clapp:

It is a great thread and speaks volumes about the people who use this site.

I am late in throwing this out there. But I have to give a huge shoutout to my buddy lightning bolt.
On our Pinehurst trip, Ron opened his house to myself, CJ and Tyler. Ron and his wife are 2 of the finest people you will ever meet!!!
Ron did a ton of work setting the weekend up for us, and I will say it was an amazing weekend!!!
Thank you Ron and Ashley, you both rock!!!

Tip of the cap to tequila4kapp for reaching out and offering some words of encouragement on some stuff we have going on at home. I appreciate it, buddy.

Posted in the wrong thread so here it is again:

IceyShanks was kind enough to send me a couple of pairs of shoes that were sitting in his closet. He didn't even let me pay for the shipping! I owe you a beer or three when we see each other Kyle!

Wanted to give a shout out to my buddy Eric (Emart). We've been getting together for some practice the past couple weeks as the season gets rolling here. A chance to shoot the breeze and hit golf shots are always an enjoyable event. Last night he came over to my truck and hands me this.
AA601335-CB07-42A9-A63D-FDDAF05563B0_zpsjrsqykfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pretty awesome buddy. That's the Navy Camo for those that didn't know, and having spent a lifetime in the Navy it's something I'll wear with pride.

That's a cool looking hat.

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Way to go Eric. Theses prefect for Kevin.

Shout out to my man Jeff Spicoli for sending me a few UTX grips to try out. Looking forward to tossing them on a few wedges and giving them a whirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back