THP Invitational-Old Silo Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

We are taking the thp van over from hotel right???

We are taking the thp van over from hotel right???
I asked and nobody responded. The THP Tour Van is no longer there.

Had a great time today with coers, parshooter36, and nomadic-duffer. Solid group of guys right there. The course was wet but fair and challenging when you miss the fairways. Looking forward to tomorrow and meeting everyone

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

MSH and I just checked in at hotel. Should be at the restaurant close to 8:00.

Coers I are 15 minutes out, golf was very slow today.

CBaker on #4

9af78950f792f85b63ca90cc28d43585.jpg

ACovington

31cd642ab659a241d2b6eefabed83749.jpg

GolfinFF

a5e73ebbaa696bf3caa3223e394a3003.jpg

My divot ended up pin high...

Had a great time today with coers, parshooter36, and nomadic-duffer. Solid group of guys right there. The course was wet but fair and challenging when you miss the fairways. Looking forward to tomorrow and meeting everyone
It was a great round with all of you today. You had some great shots...

Finally made it down here! Sorry I couldn't make it to the Meet and Greet. Someone keep an eye on 441...make sure my partner is ready to go tomorrow!

What time is everyone getting to the course tomorrow?

Finally made it down here! Sorry I couldn't make it to the Meet and Greet. Someone keep an eye on 441...make sure my partner is ready to go tomorrow!

JB said 9 am.

Bring a saddle for the front 9

Tee shot on 12th finally hit a good one
e2fdc331ff11096b1e726776e5dab66a.jpg

Great round with Golfever! Great competition woth xThor and ACovington too! We certainly had fun, despite the scoring.

Great round with Golfever! Great competition woth xThor and ACovington too! We certainly had fun, despite the scoring.

We certainly didn't have our game today, but it was certainly enjoyable... Thanks again!

Pleasure to play with you also.

With the pending weather the Knoxville/ATL threesome is likely out for tomorrow's round. Anybody we need to let know?

CJ and I are out for tomorrow. Heading home in the morning.

I am also out for tomorrow's round.

MSH and I are bowing out of tomorrow's round as well. Rain forecast is no bueno.

I think the general consensus is tomorrow's round isn't going to happen.

I am out as well due to the forecast and long drive ahead of me.

Yep I'm just going to hear home in the morning as well. No reason to be miserable.

Back