Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone in for Sunday? Supposed to be 50 and Sunny. Can book a 4some for Mercer East for 11:30 or the west for 11:50.

If you still need to fill spots I can play Sunday.

Cool. I assume it will be at one of those Mercer Courses that's where Joe and I played last time I was up near you guys.
That's fine with me, I live right down the road. I should be able to play anywhere though.

If you still need to fill spots I can play Sunday.
K, your in! Looks like it would be 11:50 though. Is that ok? If not I could look at some other courses

That's fine with me, I live right down the road. I should be able to play anywhere though.
Sounds good. I assume it will not be difficult to make tee times on a Thursday?

What would you guys rather, the links or parks course

I ended up doing the links. First round out, need the wide open fairways. 11:50, I'll be there at 1030

Chris and Mitch, any word for Sunday at 11:50?

Still on the fence unfortunately. I should know more tomorrow.

Grabbed 1:40 2-some at Pinch Brook in Florham Park. It is a par 65 so it should be a good warmup. Anyone want to join?

Cool, just let me know. It's our own little north vs south match if you can make it :)

Darn, sorry I can't make it Sunday any more. if you guys are playing during the week next week, I can make that if there's room.

Jesse - what time were you hoping to get out on Thursday?

Grabbed 1:40 2-some at Pinch Brook in Florham Park. It is a par 65 so it should be a good warmup. Anyone want to join?

Spots taken.

Darn, sorry I can't make it Sunday any more. if you guys are playing during the week next week, I can make that if there's room.

No problem. Not sure whats going on with next week yet.

Anyone else want to play Sunday? Mercer Oaks East 11:50.

Jeff, you around Sunday for a round?

My Mom is visiting this week and next so I'm out. Thanks anyway.

Are you going to bring Master's swag to the Armpit Cup for everybody?

No problem. Not sure whats going on with next week yet.

Anyone else want to play Sunday? Mercer Oaks East 11:50.

Looks like I can make I now; is there still a spot?

Back