Shoutout to Budgetgolf customer service!

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
So they just launched a new coupon code online with $15 off orders of $50 or more or $50 off of $200 or more. I went to use the code for the $50 off and it didn't work. I sent them a tweet and within minutes they contacted me and we were able to resolve the issue. Really good stuff and the $50 off $200 is a killer deal

I plan on purchasing from them very soon. I have heard nothing but good things from this company. Can't wait to deal with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are always solid. Ordered lots of times from them and they are great

So they just launched a new coupon code online with $15 off orders of $50 or more or $50 off of $200 or more. I went to use the code for the $50 off and it didn't work. I sent them a tweet and within minutes they contacted me and we were able to resolve the issue. Really good stuff and the $50 off $200 is a killer deal
What did you get?

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

What did you get?

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

Two pairs of Callaway golf pants
Chrome Soft golf balls
Under Armor sunglasses

Apparently Under Armor is a new brand for them and their system didn't recognize them as an eligible company for the coupon. If you are purchasing anything under armor and the code gives you an error it's more than likely because of that

Two pairs of Callaway golf pants
Chrome Soft golf balls
Under Armor sunglasses

Apparently Under Armor is a new brand for them and their system didn't recognize them as an eligible company for the coupon. If you are purchasing anything under armor and the code gives you an error it's more than likely because of that

Good pickup!

Very cool to hear that. Love that they are responsive like that. That's a great deal too!

Used the 15 off 100 original deal for a new cart bag and a box of chromesofts. Such a great deal. Items were shipped and delivered in two days. Top notch and will do business again.

Solid job by Budget, well done

Just got an email from Budget Golf thanking them for bringing the coupon error to their attention and they sent me a $25 gift card. Once again these guys are earning more and more of my business just for taking care of the customer

Just got an email from Budget Golf thanking them for bringing the coupon error to their attention and they sent me a $25 gift card. Once again these guys are earning more and more of my business just for taking care of the customer

Wow, now thats some killer customer service!

Haven't purchased from them yet but this a good to hear!! Thanks for the data!!

This is an example of why we chose to partner with them. Tremendous guys and glad we can offer a coupon up for THPers right now as well.
And it's just the beginning.

Awesome to hear Phil, I have had nothing but good things to say when dealing with them. They have been great to me.

Back