Unofficial Indianapolis, IN Outing - August 18-20th

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm interested in this one. All depends on if I get a full time teaching gig and when the school year begins.

@rambler Whatcha say?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yeah, I've been known to travel for "gatherings"... Put me down as a hard maybe - kiddo's school starts in late August, just don't know dates, yet. I should know that sometime in May.

Yeah, I've been known to travel for "gatherings"... Put me down as a hard maybe - kiddo's school starts in late August, just don't know dates, yet. I should know that sometime in May.

Gotcha. Hope you can make it down.

Oooo this sounds like fun. Color me interested and a solid maybe!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Boy my two partners are holding out on me. I am a strong maybe also for this outing if DHartman and Rambler will let me in the car

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

How can I not be a maybe which could be a definite based on reciprocity :wink:
I make it to Buffalo there will be no backing out for you, no matter what Karin says. :)

Boy my two partners are holding out on me. I am a strong maybe also for this outing if DHartman and Rambler will let me in the car

There will be plenty of time for peer pressure in this thread. Got you down for maybe right now.

No guarantees (August is a long ways away) but I am definitely maybe likely probably all set.

Even if I have to talk to Aaron hahahaha!

I may have some interest in this, too...

No guarantees (August is a long ways away) but I am definitely maybe likely probably all set.

You will go on the maybe list for now. Plenty of time for everyone to get their houses in order.

Awesome man. Will throw you on the list and hopefully we can get you out for some great golf!

Also, just saw your profile and used to live in Kankakee for like 11 months when working at CSL Behring. Small world.

I am intrigued... keep me in the maybe pile for a bit.

Thanks!

Automatic transmission by then?

Automatic transmission by then?

Plenty of time for Dan to teach you to drive manual

Put me down as a maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that's too bad. MSH is out. His car habits are unacceptable.

Unofficial Indianapolis, IN Outing - August 18-20th

Plenty of time for Dan to teach you to drive manual

Put me down as a maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan promised not to drive to Indiana again. I wonder who he's riding with?

Gotcha down as well.

I may have to give this event some consideration.

Excellent.

Congrats?
I think Dan's car would be a perfect car to learn manual tranmission.

Just remember that shifting into a new gear is just an option.

I think Dan's car would be a perfect car to learn manual tranmission.

Just remember that shifting into a new gear is just an option.

I can confirm 441 will never learn how to drive a manual using my car.

I am upgrading you to in..Roadwork on 74 will be done by then, so you are safe to drive in.

Back