What THPer do you want to play with?

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
So there are so many excellent THPers out there who have been apart of different events and have given amazing reviews on THP! Based off of what you have read and what you have heard...what THPer or THPers would you like to play a round with that you have not met?

For me I think I want to play a round with Tadashi, alez367, kc720 and Sposey! I like what they bring to THP and have heard great things about them. I also want to play a round with IceyShanks because that's an amazing name!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lindsay and Danny from UST and/or the Zoocrew including Al.

I like playing with all THPers and have had the chance to play with a bunch. It's hard to pick three others. Nate, Mr. Hicksta, mmaynard11, t4k, mpeterson, indysc, alez367

Any THPer I can! Never played with any I didn't have a great time with. Now if that just happens to occur at the Grandaddy then so much the better!!

I want to play a round with the panda he'd be a blast and I might just accidentally learn a thing or two.
I'd like to play with hicksta too, he'd be a lot of fun.
Hell. Most of THP if I'm honest.

Mystery meat

Tough to choose. Anyone who's up for a match!

Anyone, I'm sure I'd learn something from everyone

I like playing with all THPers and have had the chance to play with a bunch. It's hard to pick three others. Nate, Mr. Hicksta, mmaynard11, t4k, mpeterson, indysc, alez367

We will have to take care of this in august my man.

Id like to tee it up with any THPer at any time. Haven't had a bad time yet with any of you crazy golf nuts.

Throw me in a foursome with any THP members and we'll have fun, I guarantee it

After seeing the numbers in the epic thread, I wanna play with Gunner. I wanna watch him smash stuff. :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have had the pleasure of playing with a lot and always have had a blast. Of guys I have not met the n person that I would like to play a round with.
PhillyV
Pringles
AdamW
Tee2Green
Spicoli
X man

I want to golf with Howzat.
Especially if he is my Captain!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm.... There's a lot out there I've been fortunate enough to play with. I'm not sure who to add to the list.

Even though I've played with them...maybe Hawk, LeftySean and TexasHacker as they are the only THPers I've been playing with and got a hole in one at the same time ?

I've never had a bad time with any THPers and I'd tee it up with any of em any time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Man I wish I lived driving distance to (any) other THPers. Don't have a preference, although from the ones I haven't met it would be cool to tee it up with some fellow boricuas (emart & X).

What THPer do you want to play with?

Mystery meat

I'd probably say southernshred but we get to play a lot together. But if I had to chose guys I haven't played with, I'd chose a few atlanta guys, and probably Mikedean and Canadan. Seem like awesome dudes!

Tough to choose. Anyone who's up for a match!

Yeah! I'm up to play with anyone if they are around my neck of the woods!

I'd probably say southernshred but we get to play a lot together. But if I had to chose guys I haven't played with, I'd chose a few atlanta guys, Mikedean and Canadan. Seem like awesome dudes!

I agree with all of those less mikedean441 dude is way over rated

Man I wish I lived driving distance to (any) other THPers. Don't have a preference, although from the ones I haven't met it would be cool to tee it up with some fellow boricuas (emart & X).

We will make this happen.

Toughest Solider.

Being so close, I want to get down to golf with the MD/VA/DC THPers

Back