Status
Not open for further replies.
It's here! It's here!

cbdc0bb2e7087e2f3d9f9ac393235c59.jpg

How is it?

I bought an iPad mini 2 and Bose QC20i that I can't wait to test out mowing

How is it?

I bought an iPad mini 2 and Bose QC20i that I can't wait to test out mowing

I'll let you know when I get it back on Tuesday. It was shipped with a bad logic board.

That sucks dude I had one ship with a hard drive that bit it during setup talk about frustrating.

I saw them when at Apple yesterday and if i liked how thin they are. The gal helping me asked me if I had seen the new watches and I said yeah but I'd destroy it and that's when she noticed the fd shirt I had on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple Watch. Probably should wait for the next version, but...

I'm looking at buying my mom a record player for mother's day. Anyone have any recommendations?

just got an iPhone 5s from work. I usually hate having to deal with 2 devices, but this will help when I am traveling a bit.

My Bose QC20i are awesome, mowed the grass with them on last night and am extremely happy with how much they killed the noise

Apple Watch. Probably should wait for the next version, but...

Ordered a 42MM Sport. Figured I would see how much I use it and enjoy it and upgrade to a nicer model when the Apple Watch S comes out next year.

Ordered a 42MM Sport. Figured I would see how much I use it and enjoy it and upgrade to a nicer model when the Apple Watch S comes out next year.

Definitely would go sport. Unsure of 42 vs 38mm for size. Probably the smaller version, as I've got relatively small wrists.

iPhone 6 or 6+ is my debate right now. Can't see any reason not to go with the 6+ but then again maybe the 6 is a big enough change for me coming from the iPhone 5

iPhone 6 or 6+ is my debate right now. Can't see any reason not to go with the 6+ but then again maybe the 6 is a big enough change for me coming from the iPhone 5

I'd go 6+ just for the extra battery size if not the screen size.

I'd go 6+ just for the extra battery size if not the screen size.

True I never really thought of it that way. One thing that drives me crazy is having to charge my phone 5 times a day

The 6 battery is rated low by just about every expert out there.

Ya that's a no go for me then. I've wanted the 6+ for a while now and I'm getting close to my upgrade date and I guess I'm just looking for reasons not to buy the mini iPad mini

Ya that's a no go for me then. I've wanted the 6+ for a while now and I'm getting close to my upgrade date and I guess I'm just looking for reasons not to buy the mini iPad mini

And FWIW, I am not a user and rated low means relatively nothing as I always thought the 5 and 4 before it were terrible. The 6+ however has a very solid battery.

And FWIW, I am not a user and rated low means relatively nothing as I always thought the 5 and 4 before it were terrible. The 6+ however has a very solid battery.

I've had the 4 and have the 5 now and the battery is poor. My wife has had the 4s and now has the 5s and her battery is much better. Granted, Tapatalk eats my battery up alive at work without wifi lol

I've had the 4 and have the 5 now and the battery is poor. My wife has had the 4s and now has the 5s and her battery is much better. Granted, Tapatalk eats my battery up alive at work without wifi lol

Thats really weird, because tapatalk is actually a low battery user for me. Granted the screen time is no bueno, but the app itself uses almost no battery, always way down on my list of things using my battery.

Thats really weird, because tapatalk is actually a low battery user for me. Granted the screen time is no bueno, but the app itself uses almost no battery, always way down on my list of things using my battery.

Tapatalk and clash of clans can take me from 100% to 70% in no time

Do you have tapatalk on a white or black background? Black may help? It does for m on my 5s.

Anyone thinking about noise canceling headphones should grab the Bose I'm in love with mine. 2.5 hrs mowing and my ears don't hurt and I can hear normally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6+ is really the only option if battery is a concern unless you plan on throwing an Mophie on it.

Do you have tapatalk on a white or black background? Black may help? It does for m on my 5s.

I run it with white. Does it make a difference?

I run it with white. Does it make a difference?
I think I noticed a difference when I switched. I don't think it's a huge difference but it can't hurt.

As a general tip the more dark backgrounds you have the better your battery life will be.

I think I noticed a difference when I switched. I don't think it's a huge difference but it can't hurt.

As a general tip the more dark backgrounds you have the better your battery life will be.

True. I never did think of it that way. Damn I was just starting to really like the newer Tapatalk layout lol

Electronics Pondering

Easier on the eyes in the dark, too. I got used to it and flipped my kindle fire to black background for books, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back