Question about Nike Vapor Spped please

Texshooter

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been hitting demos of these and really like the feel, but they feel somewhat "heavy" to me compared to Xr clubs or, say D200.

the standard shaft label says "Dynalite 105" yet Nike specs say they weigh 120g. That, based on my readings, does not seem very light. I have had no luck getting on Nike site to see about alternative steel offerings.

please forgive somewhat newby questions, but curious if anyone has any insite.

thanks for help and courtesy.

Are the Vapor Speed irons marketing as being lightweight? I honestly don't know.

I know the XR Pro irons have a 95 gram shaft as the stock offering.

Here's the info from their site:
Screenshot%201_zpsiyhapl9y.png

I'll say though, they offer pretty much every shaft out there, for an upcharge of course.

They have a true Temper Dynalite 105 in them, not sure where you say 120 on Nike besides the VPCs possibly. That shaft offering, I would consider to be quite heavy for that type of club, if you will. Many others offer 85g shafts and even 95g. Not real sure I could tell 10g difference though.

I can't stand light clubs I had the Wilson D100s but they were way to light for me. I hit the Nike Vapor Speed pretty extensively recently and really really liked them. They had the stock dynalights too

Back