2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we're just about at the three week mark. I can picture myself in the pool right now!

I can't believe we're just about at the three week mark. I can picture myself in the pool right now!

I'll bring the Baby Ruth

This is gonna be so much fun, I truly can't wait. If the greens are anything as fast as Grand Cypress right now speed wise it's gonna be a lot of fun and I'm sure a lot of yelling NO NO NO!!

2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Played a place like that nite, your right on the money, No no no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna be so much fun, I truly can't wait. If the greens are anything as fast as Grand Cypress right now speed wise it's gonna be a lot of fun and I'm sure a lot of yelling NO NO NO!!

My word choice is either sit or profanity. Haha I'll try to keep it clean

He's lying; he can't swim

Im thinking about you two right now. Laughing at these comments and thinking I bet Philly V floats. Although with a Manziel jersey on, he might sink, because crap does sink I believe.

Im thinking about you two right now. Laughing at these comments and thinking I bet Philly V floats. Although with a Manziel jersey on, he might sink, because crap does sink I believe.

My Manziel jersey is packed right on top of my bathing suit

My Manziel jersey is packed right on top of my bathing suit

What are two things I dont want to picture in my mind right now for $200 Alex

What are two things I dont want to picture in my mind right now for $200 Alex

Fine I'll bring this too
4e56f50f949c10c446fc74c0d40e928a.jpg

So I have been exchanging emails with Mike Yagley from Cobra R&D. His drink orders are freaking hysterical. He is going to fit in really well with this group. If you think you are an intelligent person, he will scare you. Before golf, he was with Boeing if that tells you anything.

He is also one of the funniest and nicest guys in the industry.

398379.png

All this time I thought Kortney was real? She is an oversized rubber ducky/swan?

The tapatalking swan haha I can only imagine the nicknames that will come from this. So before I find myself sleeping on the couch at Gaylord Palms, I'll stop haha

So I have been exchanging emails with Mike Yagley from Cobra R&D. His drink orders are freaking hysterical. He is going to fit in really well with this group. If you think you are an intelligent person, he will scare you. Before golf, he was with Boeing if that tells you anything.

He is also one of the funniest and nicest guys in the industry.

Perfect. Sounds like a winner!

My word choice is either sit or profanity. Haha I'll try to keep it clean

paula met me at the practice green at a nearby course. This is going to be fun to watch. No, stop, hit something could be very popular. Then again her timidness might actually work out.

My wife had me book rounds for sat/sun at my course not hers. Oh what an inconvenience

Just call me Swan Princess

Let me guess, Princess for short

CEk-kDSXIAADkUX.jpg

Jamie just made a purchase that will top her golfing experience from last year. The Golden Snitch has perhaps met it's match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back