How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I think my current streak is at 4 rounds, hopefully I can keep it going.

My best streak is at 2 right now!

Am up to 5 "rounds."

Since 4 of my last 5 rounds have been after work, only 2 of the 5 are a full 18. Today was 9 holes with 2 birdies. Yesterday was 18 with 2 birdies and an eagle (yeah!)

Will have to stop at 5. Played nine before a nine home scramble. Scramble group had a bunch but in my nine, I scorched the edge on 3 holes but nothing fell. Drained 3 birdie putts in the scramble. Go figure.

Current streak is at 11 and hope to keep it going.

Back at 2 after yesterday's 9 holes.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

3.. Plus a hole in one

Streak of 2 came to an end sunday

Well, I have birdies in two of my last three rounds. I will work harder on getting a "streak" of birdie rounds over the next month.

I had one last round, I don't think I've ever had back to back rounds with birdies. Will try to make it to two rounds in a row tomorrow!

Two birdies and an eagle yesterday.

7 in a row right now. I'm thinking I should be able to get two more this weekend, have to play 2x18h matchplay Sunday :)
In the weekend I made just enough birdies to continue the streak, yesterday I played 9 holes.. It was bad, really really bad, but somehow I managed to hit a birdie.

So now I'm at a streak of 10, feels awesome as I never thought I'd make it to ten.

9 holes again tomorrow, I'd rather not count the 9-hole rounds, just go with the 18h ones to be honest. Gives me twice the chance ;)

On my 18 hole rounds I have two in a row. I did have a nine hole round between them where I didn't make one though.

one last Sunday, 2 today...

Trying to start a streak, had 2 on the back 9 when playing with a fellow THPer yesterday.

Going after 4 rounds tomorrow.....from the red tees.

I stunk up the joint yesterday like a silent fart in an elevator, so my short streak has ended. Back to zero.

Well my streak ended today at 6. Sadly I had none today and only had one really good chance at it. Had a bunch of birdie putts but only one was really close (6 feet) but just missed them all by a very little bit. Sad thing was 18 is a par five that I've had many birdie chances on but put one in the water.

Wow reading all the streaks it is impressive. Some good players here ... my streak is a bit different, I think I am on a 3 year streak ... I have gotten at least 1 the last three years! :act-up:

(and I play year round)

Birdied hole #1 today to make it 3 straight rounds. Only one of the day though.

Praying to keep the streak alive Sunday and send it to 9!

Back