ATTN Chicago - Input Needed

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are looking at doing something with our friends at Budget Golf in May. It might feature Top Golf and would DEFINITELY feature fun! It will have some element of forum participation as well. We need to know which of these two dates works better.

Friday May 26th which is the Friday of Memorial Day.
Monday May 22nd

Chicago members are having a very good last 12 months here! This is awesome to see for you boys!

Both are open for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Getting very jealous of Chicago THPers haha

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Same here!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I could make either one but would imagine a Friday would be easier for most people vs a Monday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Getting very jealous of Chicago THPers haha

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Move on up! The weather is similar to what you're used to at home lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

• Admin
I could make either one but would imagine a Friday would be easier for most people vs a Monday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That is my thought, but with it being a holiday weekend, we want to check before I go booking a plane ticket.

Being the Friday before a holiday weekend I'll be traveling with the family... so Monday the 22nd.

Both days are open for me.

I think I can make both days work but Friday would be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Fri (26) is actually better for me personally, The National Restaurant Assn. Show is the 20-23 at McCormick Place. Hotels might be unusually expensive because of this as well.. Its huge.

Move up here - We got the best THP'ers, Pizza and Italian Beef. What more can you ask for?
Lol. My wife wouldn't fly for moving up north again lol. She's a southerner through and through

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Both dates would work for me.

Move up here - We got the best THP'ers, Pizza and Italian Beef. What more can you ask for?

Lower taxes, better weather and less murders?

Jealous again... I would make the drive up for this but neither dates would work for me. Have fun, again.:D

Monday the 22nd would be better for me assuming I could get the day off work

Im good for both!! Need to do my first THP event while I know the daughters numbers are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Friday would probably be best for me.

Lower taxes, better weather and less murders?

Well, coming from PR not sure about 2/3. Big no on the weather though haha

Both would depend on times for me... I'd prefer Friday though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any prospective time of day for the meet up? After work hours? I'm onboard with taking the day off work and meeting up for some golf with anyone interested.

Back