Want to Try the Snell My Tour Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the opportunity . From the reviews I've read to the podcast I have been intrigued . Like the price point on these which if comparable or better then my gamer I could see myself gaming them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard great things about this ball. I'm looking for less expensive alternative to my Pro V1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would love to try these. I've played prov1, chromesoft, not tour, srixon, wilson, and those new cut balls. This ball has me intrigued from all the feedback and numbers posted. I'd love to test these out and see how they perform.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'd love to try the MTB, I've heard people raving about Snell and I want to see for myself!

I have really wanted to try the Snell Ball out, but just haven't gotten around to doing it. I have a buddy that has been playing them lately and he loves them. I would really like to see how well they mesh with my game.

I would love to try these. I had never heard of them until I joined this community and habe heard nothing but great things. I love trying new products bc not only does it let me experience things, it makes me more knowledgeable about the subject when people ask me questions.
Both steps done!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

would love to find a more affordable option in a Urethane cover, I hate to go cheap and give up spin around the green. Thanks for the chance.

Would love to try these out and put them up against the B330 I've been playing for the last year or so and see if I can knock the B330 out of my bag.

I'd love to try the MTB, I've heard people raving about Snell and I want to see for myself!
About time!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I want to try the Snell MTB because I have heard quite a few people very pleased with the performance and durability, so much so that I almost ordered a dozen this week. I took them out of my cart in the end, but after some experiences with a trial sleeve, I may be forced to put in that order for a dozen or two!

This ball has been on my radar since the kickoff classic.

I would love to give this ball a shot.

Great opportunity!
Thanks THP

I would like to test/try these balls, as I am not afraid to try something new. I've recently tried and commented on Kirkland Sigs and Cut golf balls, and was just about to try out the Snell MTB...so this comes at a perfect time!! I'm always willing to try a new ball, having gamed both premium and new entries into the marketplace. Give me a chance to try these out, I'm definitely intrigued.

I would love to try this ball out. I was given one ball on the course and really enjoyed it. It is a ball at a price point that I am comfortable with that I could see myself playing for sure and would love to give it some further consideration.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Would love to test these out as it is a MA company that I would love to support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to try the Snell after all the positive reviews here. I predominantly play a 2 piece surlyn cover ball because in a bad round I may lose a sleeve or so. I get around with them okay but know I could get better performance out of my partial wedge and chip shots. Tour performance at a lower costs sounds great to me.

I'm game to test these out. Got rave reviews so can't just pass this opportunity up, thank you!

Great gesture by Snell and THP. Thanks for the chance.

I'd like to try these because I've never played a urethane ball. Previously, my game hasn't been up to the point where I could make use of it. I've improved over the last few years and it might be time to give a urethane ball a try. It sure would be nice to find an affordable option like the MTB.

I'd like to give these a shot to see how they compare to my current ball. Very attractive price point on these.

I've heard only great things about these balls, and being a local company to MA they are a must to try this season.

The Get Sum ball was a great surprise for me, love the yellow color and how it performs. But I keep hearing great things about the MTB, I'd love to see how the MTB compares to the GS in a head to head competition!

With all the reviews on this forum I’d love to give these a try. You can’t beat the price of these for a premium ball. Would love to compare them against the Pro V1X I played most of last season.

I'd like to try the Snell balls primarily because I'm a bit of a golf rebel. I enjoy playing with equipment that doesn't come from the big names in the industry. I could see myself adopting something like this long term if it works for me.

I'll pass as I just ordered some but I think many are going to be surprised by these.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A couple of months ago a THP Event took place at the RTJ Trail in Alabama with Snell Golf and 24 lucky THPers. After the weekend was complete, the participants had really positive things to say about the ball, which is combining high performance and a great price to give golfers everywhere a chance to play a premium tour level golf ball.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

With the rave reviews and more THPers jumping in to order the MTB every week, we are taking it a step further and want to give you a chance at trying out the ball too. Despite all of the positive thoughts being added daily, we know that some want to try it out for themselves so THP is going to do just that for a whole lot of people. We are going to pick 30-40 people and send them a sleeve. No shipping, no handling, just for being a THPer.

If you get selected to test out the MTB from Snell, come back to the THP forum, social media or wherever you get your golf information from and throw down your thoughts. Good, bad or indifferent, we want to hear from everybody what they think about golf products and the Snell Golf team wants your feedback.

How to Enter
2 Easy Steps

1. Make a post in this thread with why you want to test out the Snell MTB golf balls.
2. Leave a comment on the home page article that just went up with the same subject and include your THP forum screen name.

While there, we recommend taking in the THP TV Exclusive Dean Snell interview in the article of course.

And that is it. Good luck and in a couple of days we will select a ton of THPers to try these out.
I'm always looking to try new products in the golf industry. I'm intrigued by the Snell golf ball after watching the interview. Hope I get a chance to lossy this ball!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'd like to test them out because I've never gamed them before. It's always interesting when there are golf balls out there from brands that are not your typical golf brand, sorta under the radar. (Callaway, Titleist, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back