Masters Merchandise- What to get

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
So let's say you got tickets to the Masters. The merchandise tent is kind of a big deal. What do you grab? Hats, Shirts, belts etc...?

So if you're going to the Masters or have ever been to the Masters, what would you grab at the merchandising tent?

I try to get a cap with the year on it from every Masters so that would be the 1st thing I would grab. I also try to get something for a friend or two. The ballmarkers and the coffee cups are solid buys for gift giving. And everyone should have a Masters polo in the closet so grab one of those as well.

I would get a hat, t shirt, polo and some ballbmarkers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hat, shirt, and ball markers would be first on my list. However, I'd probably end up spending too much money buying all kinds of stuff.

I've only made it once, and the things I picked up are among my most treasured golf keepsakes.

I grabbed a couple of hats (and a visor), a polo, a short sleeve rain/wind shirt and a tervis tumbler.

On my next trip (eventually) I'll be heading for finishing the tumbler set, and headcovers. I'll also probably pick up a few more polos as well.

I'm grabbing a
-Belt
-Key chain/fob
-1/4 zip pullover
-Coffee mug
-Tervis Tumbler
-tshirt
-Hat/Visor

This is what I purchased: polo, hats, ball markers, coffee mug, flag, windshirt, logo balls and pins. I gave some away as gifts.

Everything I can get my hands on.

I would want a cap and a shirt.

And after seeing the prices of the food, I would get one of everything to eat.

I've only made it once, and the things I picked up are among my most treasured golf keepsakes.

I grabbed a couple of hats (and a visor), a polo, a short sleeve rain/wind shirt and a tervis tumbler.

On my next trip (eventually) I'll be heading for finishing the tumbler set, and headcovers. I'll also probably pick up a few more polos as well.

What about the cups

If I'm lucky enough to go again I'll buy some more shirts. The three I bought in my last visits in '12 and '13 don't fit anymore after losing weight.

Would also buy a casual unstructured hat.

Everything....since I can't afford that...

Tumbler, Polos, flag would be the high priority items for me.

I've got a cousin leaving tonight for the tournament and is going to be there tomorrow. He asked me if I wanted anything And I said heck yeah! I just can't decide on what

When I went to the US Open I grabbed a towel, couple of coins, and a cap. If I were at the Masters, I would add a flag and probably a putter cover to the mix.

My neighbor has been twice and I flew in a couple of times last year. Always try to get a flag when I can.

For me I bought a Peter Millar shirt, a coozie, and two hats(one with year one without). For the wife I picked up a hat and a coozie. When I go back I'll be buying a few more shirts and possibly a new hat with the year on it.

Also our bar has a complete set of "Masters" souvenir cups now. :)

I'd pick polo, mug of some sort, ball markers, probably a flag. Don't need tons, but. Those would be nice to have

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I would want a cap and a shirt.

And after seeing the prices of the food, I would get one of everything to eat.
I second that on the food, but I'm a fatty deep down lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What about the cups

The one thing I regret about my trip is not drinking more! I only brought 2 cups home, I should've bought more drinks just for cup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The one thing I regret about my trip is not drinking more! I only brought 2 cups home, I should've bought more drinks just for cup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In addition to everything, this!!

It would be worth trying to sneak into the members' shop since that's where the really good stuff is (Augusta National logo with no mention of Masters or year)

I would go for a flag.

Back