How Long is Your Work Commute?

In the morning at 3.40am about 8-10mins, afternoon on a bad day 15mins.

From the hotel? 3 minutes. From the house? 3.5 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One benefit of living in a small town is the short commute. I have to go from one end of town to the other and it take me a whole 5 mins. Dropping the kids off at school and getting a coffee adds about 5 more minutes.

One draw back is it's a 4 hour round trip to the nearest golf store.

When we were in Uptown Charlotte 30min to an hour depending on traffic and construction. Now that we moved to this fortress of a building 6-7 minutes tops.

16 miles - 35 - 45 minutes. 35 in the mornings (leave about 6:45) and closer to 45 on the way home.

About 25 minutes. Don't mind it unless I have to work late and I am ready to get up home ASAP.

30 minutes typically. Sucks going to this from a 1 minute commute.

Typically about 30 minutes or so and 20 miles each way. Fridays it is always 45 minutes to get home. 2 years ago it was 40 miles each way and at least an hour to hour and a half on i4. So glad I moved.

Does my commute still count if I drive between 5 different places each day? I drive roughly 60 miles a day between my stores

11.5 miles door to door takes about 20 minutes most days.

Less than 30 seconds, 45 seconds if I come to a complete stop at the stop sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 20 minutes, give or take a few depending on traffic

7 minutes.

15-17 minutes on the way in, almost 30 on the way home due to traffic.

About a half hour each way. My old commute could range from anywhere between 20-45 minutes on the highway, but after we moved I've been taking backroads in, and it takes the same time every day.

3 minutes if I don't have to wait for a train. 5 minutes on the bike.

I'm two exits away from work. Id say 5-10 minutes depending on traffic.

Denver to Baltimore whatever mileage that is. I'd rather sit on a plane for hours instead of bumper to bumper for over an hour.

Depends on what bathroom I go to :D

I live in Kelowna but I'm based in Vancouver. It's a 35 minute flight. I spend A LOT of time sitting around airports waiting for my commuting flights. Lots of times I have to go to Vancouver the night before work or stay the night after I'm done my 2-5 day trips. So, in other words, my life is a commute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An hour each way right now, it's not too bad, but I need to move soon.

Back