Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Turkey and Swiss on whole grain bread with spinach, avocado, and mustard.

15 grapes.
This actually sounds good. But good thing you are not gethering this weekend. There will not be anything whole grain there nor will there be any counting of food items, beers, etc.

This actually sounds good. But good thing you are not gethering this weekend. There will not be anything whole grain there nor will there be any counting of food items, beers, etc.
I'm not sure there were "15 grapes." I added the number based on your post this morning about my almonds. :).

I'm not sure there were "15 grapes." I added the number based on your post this morning about my almonds. :).
Since I want to grow up to be just like you, I may have to start counting my nuts! haha

Shredded Wheat, and a bit of yogurt with almonds and honey tossed in.

Oatmeal

2 eggs over easy on 2 english muffins and coffee.

Banana, chocolate waffles and orange juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredded Wheat, yogurt with almonds, and a banana (half in the cereal, half in the yogurt).

oatmeal

Rice Krispies

Thin Mint granola bar and a Cafe Americano
1bd885b0b96681da80636e308a1a02dd.jpg

Last edited:
A nasty egg and cheese bagel at the CLT airport

Perogies and bacon

BLT's with Fried Green Tomatoes!

Sausage gravy is on and biscuits are in the oven:

temporary_zpsjlk3g0xr.jpg

I just got to work and I made a breakfast pizza it had sausage, bacon and ham on top covered in cheese and egg. So good

Black forest ham on sourdough bread with cucumber and mustard and mayo. With broccoli soup, all for 4$. Love the perks of this job. Sooo good
3b115c0331a0bc7edefc08cbdbd5a2c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Slice of bacon, german mustard, red onions, tomatoes, spinach leaves on toasted ciabatta bread infused with garlic, and a glass of Texas Tempranillo.

For lunch I had a quarter chicken at Cuenelli's, which is a small Peruvian chicken place a few miles from my office. Really, really great.

ea0337dc3637a674a418541dba1fb4b2.jpg
one a day for a month now. Might start to make it 2. Pre steamed and ready to go ($5.99)

Love lobster and will never get sick of it . No butter for me

ea0337dc3637a674a418541dba1fb4b2.jpg
one a day for a month now. Might start to make it 2. Pre steamed and ready to go ($5.99)

Love lobster and will never get sick of it . No butter for me

My sister is the same way, could eat it everyday probably lol id opt for a steak

My sister is the same way, could eat it everyday probably lol id opt for a steak
I prepare it right at the mill. We have a little grocery store that prepares it while you shop. All you have to is heat it back up

only mill worker I know that eats lobster on lunch and studies golf

Marinating chicken kabob's right now with green, red, yellow peppers and red onions - will throw these on the grill for lunch, skipped breakfast after a late dinner last night.

Back