Cody Elsen from Tour Edge - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 27

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week Cody Elsen from Tour Edge Golf joins the show and we discuss everything Exotics to content creation in this episode of the Golf Industry Uncut.

On This Episode
Exotics EX10 and Hot Launch 2
Winning a Trip to Tour Edge HQ
Digital Marketing for Tour Edge
Possibly the worst food answer of all time in regards to pizza
And so much more

This podcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after each episode either right here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, THP Radio presents this unique look behind the doors of the equipment world through the experts.

Join us by listening at the link below or if you are on the THP Mobile App, click the THP Radio button on the bottom. As always you can find us on iTunes or Google Play at The Hackers Paradise or whatever platform is your favorite of choice for podcasts.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/cody-elsen-from-tour-edge-golf-the-golf-industry-uncut-volume-27/

Great interview and I don't doubt that they have had to double their production this year for the first time. The EX10 fairway wood is the real deal and it will be in my bag as soon as I figure out the shaft.

The pizza answer was mind blowing! I certainly don't live in a pizza meca but even that place could not stay in business here..haha. The club and tech discussions were great so that somewhat makes up for that answer. Also redeemed himself a little with the movie answer.

Another informative and fun episode!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great episode!!! Cool to hear that TE is starting to have to up production. I'm hoping that means it will be easier to find their gear in more places.

• Admin
The pizza answer was mind blowing! I certainly don't live in a pizza meca but even that place could not stay in business here..haha. The club and tech discussions were great so that somewhat makes up for that answer. Also redeemed himself a little with the movie answer.

Another informative and fun episode!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's like he has never had good pizza.

I'm looking forward to listening tomorrow on the drive to work. TEE has been doing some really good things lately.

Loved the golf talk, but the pizza talk was a bummer...

ready to go for tomorrow mornings drive to work.

Wait, a terrible pizza answer... from someone who lives in Chicago? This is a head scratcher.

Looking forward to listening to this on the drive in.

Great listen this morning. You could hear the genuine excitement in his voice about the new EX10 line. From the reviews, it sounds like TEE has something special. I didn't realize they were that popular for junior clubs. I can't comment on the food in Detroit because I've never been there thankfully.

Very suspect food answers. I guess Detroit is to blame for it though:alien:

This did not help with my lust for an EX10 fairway either. It sounds like an absolute home run for TEE and I will have one some day.

Wait... so it's not too late to jump into the fantasy golf competition???

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wait... so it's not too late to jump into the fantasy golf competition???

No. You have to start from behind, but points can be made up.

No. You have to start from behind, but points can be made up.
Just created my team. I'll be ready for the next tourney!

I listened to this one on the way into work this morning, as a marketing guy and rabid NHL 17 player I really enjoyed it. As a pizza fan.... not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had pizza in Chicago, but I'd never pick a pizza chain for the real deal. Very suspect. Lol

Hungry Howies? Seriously? That is a fireable offense haha! Definitely not expecting that. Otherwise great listen and that EX10 is going to turn some heads. Like the shoutout to Detroit for some good food, but of course I'm biased as well.

Great interview JB. I've been a Tour Edge fan for a while now. When I was still working at a shop they held a really nice demo day/presentation and I always thought if they could just get a bigger marketing budget they could be a real player especially in the fairway wood market like Sonartec, Orlimar or Adams but with greater longevity.

Hungry Howies? Seriously? That is a fireable offense haha! Definitely not expecting that. Otherwise great listen and that EX10 is going to turn some heads. Like the shoutout to Detroit for some good food, but of course I'm biased as well.

Yeah Hungry Howies took me by surprise.

Great interview JB. I've been a Tour Edge fan for a while now. When I was still working at a shop they held a really nice demo day/presentation and I always thought if they could just get a bigger marketing budget they could be a real player especially in the fairway wood market like Sonartec, Orlimar or Adams but with greater longevity.

Thanks. I agree completely and think this new line could take it there.

I listened this one today, and while the food choices are suspect, he did intrigue me enough on the 3w. Listening to him talk about it made me want to try one

Despite his glowing endorsement of things improving in Detroit, I still have absolutely zero desire to go there.

I find their focus to build a fairway wood that works for a greater majority of people to be a breath of fresh air. Sometimes, I feel like club manufacturers try to tell us their club is best for us, rather than actually building a club that is best for us.

~Rock

It's like he has never had good pizza.
I finally got a change to listen to this. I was bewildered by his pizza answer and have never even heard of hungry howie's. I had to look it up and am glad to say they have no Chicago nor even Illinois locations to pollute the market.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back