Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna try and get in Mercer oaks. One if the top courses in NJ. Never played there even though I've lived next to it forever.

Gonna try and get in Mercer oaks. One if the top courses in NJ. Never played there even though I've lived next to it forever.
Well hope you can get in and if so have a great round.

Got a tee time booked. Will report back later on. Also testing out swing by swing GPS app. Looks promising

Got a tee time booked. Will report back later on. Also testing out swing by swing GPS app. Looks promising
It's a good app, I used to use it, and I like their website too. Golfshot lite is another good one.

Had a blast today with Maddog and Dave! Beautiful weather and better company, just wish I could have played some better golf.

7877db13b450a38f0b0e9b503220b0b8.jpg

e097ab35669d4e87c22cbcb66d0e9b3c.jpg

Had a blast today with Maddog and Dave! Beautiful weather and better company, just wish I could have played some better golf.

Look forward to teeing it up with you guys again.

Sweet, wish I could've joined you guys, got paired with two other guys and duffed around Mercer oaks. Which was an alright course. More or less the feel of Terry hills except mostly flat.
2931db7e11037887e08dfbb8f83b000c.jpg

Sweet, wish I could've joined you guys, got paired with two other guys and duffed around Mercer oaks. Which was an alright course. More or less the feel of Terry hills except mostly flat.
2931db7e11037887e08dfbb8f83b000c.jpg
Cool picture though!

Pretty nice 9th hole. 275 yards "lay up" then 100 yards over the water.

Pretty nice 9th hole. 275 yards "lay up" then 100 yards over the water.
Wait...275 yard to lay up? Or the whole hole is 275 yards over the water? If that's the case, it's GO TIME! :bananadance:

380 on the card. So no go. It's a full driver for me and right is dead.

Thanks again to Paul and Joe for playing in the tournament tomorrow. Gonna be like fall golf, won't hit 60, so dress accordingly.

Thanks again to Paul and Joe for playing in the tournament tomorrow. Gonna be like fall golf, won't hit 60, so dress accordingly.
Yeah of course it had to be like turning stone weather.

Good Luck in the tourney gents.

Haha, played today in the rain so I mentally and physically prepared myself for tomorrow. Just hope it stays a lot drier than today was, steady rain just plain stinks.

Haha, played today in the rain so I mentally and physically prepared myself for tomorrow. Just hope it stays a lot drier than today was, steady rain just plain stinks.
Wow, you played today? It poured here the entire day. I think tomorrow will be dry for the most part ("knock on wood").

enjoyed playing with Jimmy and Dave on Saturday, had 3 birdies and shot 82, either played the hole well or sucked, lol. I did drop a nice bomb or 2 putting , nice to get putting stroke back.

enjoyed playing with Jimmy and Dave on Saturday, had 3 birdies and shot 82, either played the hole well or sucked, lol. I did drop a nice bomb or 2 putting , nice to get putting stroke back.
Mike, nice score and looking slim in that pic from your round too.

went to big oak demo days today, got there about noon, sucky weather, 50-55 degrees and rain, I did hit a cobra driver and Wilson staff irons but no way would I make a decision to spent that kind of money hitting about 20 balls each in this kind of weather. cobra guy treated real well, Wilson staff guy want to be any where else but at big oak

Here is a nice tee shot from Saturdays round. I called my shot on the tee......and yes I made the putt
3abfd7c29521ab158ec77ce6150e7968.jpg

Tournament time in 50 degree weather with moose and chop.
1068398cd19fcc6925bfbad3d1442022.jpg

Tournament time in 50 degree weather with moose and chop.
1068398cd19fcc6925bfbad3d1442022.jpg
Make sure he is wearing a Patriots hat.. :)

Edit: Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back