Bridgestone B330-RX Balls On Sale

Looks like its $34.99 and free personalization. Hell of a price.
Hmmm never personalized balls before. Might need to take advantage of this.

I went to Academy last week to pick up a dozen Chrome Soft and saw the B 330 RX marked at $24/dozen. I grabbed a box of those instead of the Callaway. The register charged me $34 but they gave me the $24 price (and removed the sign from the shelf.) Only regret is I didn't grab TWO boxes. Maybe the $24 price was a premature display of a coming price?

I went to Academy last week to pick up a dozen Chrome Soft and saw the B 330 RX marked at $24/dozen. I grabbed a box of those instead of the Callaway. The register charged me $34 but they gave me the $24 price (and removed the sign from the shelf.) Only regret is I didn't grab TWO boxes. Maybe the $24 price was a premature display of a coming price?
Memorial day sale?

No sir. As far as I know, they dont have plans to go 50% off.

It may have been an old sign from when they were clearing out the previous generation of RX balls. You got one heck of a deal sir!

Is it the Hydrocore model?

I also purchased them from Academy for $23. The 2013 e series is currently $19.99.

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up a couple dozen in yellow for fall golf.

Just picked some up today.

Back