SeeMore Giant FGP - THP Review

I need to try one of these soon! It's the only putter that I have even considered since gaming the mFGP.

I had fun getting my first chance to roll this this weekend. Overall I like the look and feel compared to several high MOI options on the market. 2015 will be an interesting year for me as I will likely have a putter from this category in the bag this year but not quite sure which one it will be just yet.

I had fun getting my first chance to roll this this weekend. Overall I like the look and feel compared to several high MOI options on the market. 2015 will be an interesting year for me as I will likely have a putter from this category in the bag this year but not quite sure which one it will be just yet.
It was money for me yesterday saved me quite a few strokes in the AM and PM!

Got to see Icey's giant in person yesterday, that thing is comically large... But I liked it. He was putting really well with it and I got to roll it once and really liked the feel even on the first swing.

Finally picked up one of these at Golfsmith and putted a bit with it.

Way too big.

Anyone tried a different headcover on a giant, I was thinking maybe a hybrid cover or something might work, but it wouldn't have as much padding.

Still haven't found one of these to try, but then it's only curiosity that makes me want to try it anyway. The mFGP is still working very well for me.

Still haven't found one of these to try, but then it's only curiosity that makes me want to try it anyway. The mFGP is still working very well for me.
The curiosity will continue until you scratch that itch, GIANTs rock!!!

Looks awesome!
medium_img.jpg

https://edufii.com/posts/0dde4bea0cd14cdb959c600dd7f33f16#/posts/0dde4bea0cd14cdb959c600dd7f33f16
I just ordered one off the SeeMore site!!! In 4-10 days, it will take its proper place atop the Giant!!!!

finally got to see one of these in person today at golfsmith. i laughed out loud. but if someone is dropping bombs and beating my a$$, more power to them. i'm not sure i could ever get comfortable looking down and seeing this thing. i'm glad to hear a lot of people are enjoying theirs, i'm just not sure i could get along with it.

finally got to see one of these in person today at golfsmith. i laughed out loud. but if someone is dropping bombs and beating my a$$, more power to them. i'm not sure i could ever get comfortable looking down and seeing this thing. i'm glad to hear a lot of people are enjoying theirs, i'm just not sure i could get along with it.
You might be surprised....

You might need to after showing a bunch of THP'ers at LIITA how sh!tty of a putter you are....

ftfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It arrived yesterday!!! Looks great!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433125164.831241.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433125565.421562.jpg
One more view

Rolled one for a while at Golfsmith today. It may be because I spent time with a Cure over the weekend but the head feels way too light for my taste. I am sure they can make it heavier but I am a little shocked they don't sell a weight kit.

Rolled one for a while at Golfsmith today. It may be because I spent time with a Cure over the weekend but the head feels way too light for my taste. I am sure they can make it heavier but I am a little shocked they don't sell a weight kit.

Head weight for the Giant is 365g - we can add internal weight to the putter head up to 50grams if you like.

Head weight for the Giant is 365g - we can add internal weight to the putter head up to 50grams if you like.

Seemoreputters,

What are the possibilities of a lighter weight Giant? The 365 is too heavy for my tastes. With the steel weights in the sole, couldn't lighter ones be made? I know it would take away some of the MOI, but a giant at around 345g. would be a nice option.

So I have spent a fair bit of time with this putter last night and today I am more impressed than I expected. My earlier concerns about not having enough weight have vanished. This thing is so stable through the stroke and the larger RST makes it even easier to line-up than it was before.

Interested in trading for a Giant. I would like if it was 35" or more. I have a CDM X4 that is like new for trade. Let me know if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a new FGP Giant today, can't wait ti give it a go tomorrow!

Fantastic! Great putter - let us know how it goes!! Appreciate the support.

Really soft feel and a big confidence booster when at address. My 1.89 putts per on Sunday really showed what this putter can do, plus my new Jordan Spieth look-at-the-hole putting stance worked out pretty well. One of my playing partners even questioned if I keep this with my when I sleep in case an intruder broke in :deadhorse::angel:

Last edited:
Really soft feel and a big confidence booster when at address. My 1.89 putts per on Sunday really showed what this putter can do, plus my new Jordan Spieth look-at-the-hole putting stance worked out pretty well. One of my playing partners even questioned if I keep this with my when I sleep in case an intruder broke in :deadhorse::angel:

Awesome!!!

Back