Gift Ideas for the Spouse

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
So it can be a bit challenging to buy the spouse gifts sometimes. I go the flowers, jewelry, clothes (gift card usually) route like most people, but I also try to find those unique gifts that say "Hey, I tried to go the route less traveled here and really put thought into it." So, if you have any ideas that you've done and your wife/gf loved, share them with the rest of us ... our own significant others will never know!

For me I got the following for the wife as part of her anniversary gift:
Latitude Longitude Necklace. Put kiddo's name on it, and the coordinates of the hospital he was born at, along with his birthstone.
Family photo display. Got these (Mom, Dad, and Boy display) for the wife's desk for work. Individual pieces which give a bit of a twist to the traditional picture frame.

Cooking class for the both of you. We have a spot in town were they teach you a few dishes, you cook with other couples and then eat.

Art classes or painting and wine outing. Colors and bottles is a good one.

I try to take her to a nice dinner somewhere that we never ate at before.

Cooking class for the both of you. We have a spot in town were they teach you a few dishes, you cook with other couples and then eat.

Art classes or painting and wine outing. Colors and bottles is a good one.
Yes, the cooking class idea is awesome. There was a sushi making class in Columbia, SC (Sakitumi) that we went too. We learned how to make sushi and ate ourselves sick. Was an awesome time.

If it says Michael Kors I'm usually safe. Also anything to do with Mickey Mouse or precious Little Moments figurines always do the trick for her.

Also on the cooking front I'm going to get her baking classes.

Golf stuff! Lol

A day at the Spa where she will be constantly pampered with various treatments followed by a great dinner with you.

Back