Live from the 1st Tee

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A first took place at the THP Event yesterday and that was the first tee shots, live streaming directly to the forum. 16 THPers battling it out at THP Regional Rivalry between NorCal and SoCal and it was a fantastic day with a great group of guys.

The 1st tee is always a lot of fun as all the players come up to watch each other and root each other on. The nerves are real, the jokes are endless and if you love THP Events and/or playing with THPers, it's a lot of fun to watch. We asked each THPer to introduce themselves to the forum before going out.

If you missed it yesterday, here is the 1st tee, uncut, unedited and shot at the Barona Creek Golf Course in California.

Thoroughly enjoyed this live coverage and looking forward to seeing it from other events!

I caught the tail end and enjoyed it a ton. Very cool.

My only issue with Live streams is that I'm assuming I'll miss most of them while at work.

I checked it out yesterday, not live, but shortly after it happened. Looks like they all handled the nerves of the first tee shot pretty good.

• Admin
I caught the tail end and enjoyed it a ton. Very cool.

My only issue with Live streams is that I'm assuming I'll miss most of them while at work.

You might, be we will always make sure to "DVR" them and they will be saved so you can go back and watch them on the THP TV Channel or the home page or THP Mobile App.

I caught it yesterday live, so much fun! Loved the banter on the tee box and I was extremely impressed by the lack of topped tee shots! Well done gents!

And to think, this only captured a small portion of the fun that happened.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Didn't get a chance to watch live yesterday, however I always love the first tee videos. The jokes, the laughs, the variety in swings. Always awesome.

That was awesome! #IWouldHaveToppedIt

And to think, this only captured a small portion of the fun that happened.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Exactly!!! Words don't really do it justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was awesome to watch live. I look forward to many more like this!

JB if you could include pro tracer technology next time that would be great ?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This was a ton of fun to watch live yesterday. And some pretty nice drives by everyone as well.

Didn't get to watch this live, but I just did while catching up on the thread. This makes a great addition to events. Nice drives everyone!

The guys in this event are awesome. Well done!

Very cool seeing the 1st Tee live. It was great being able to put faces and voices with screen names. Oh and no tops!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I watched it in it's entirety yesterday while catching up on the thread. Pretty cool in that it made me remember the times at these events when I was watching and waiting my turn to tee off and fighting the butterflies in the belly. For those of you who were at your first one, those feelings are there each and every time at THP events no matter how many you've been to, even if they aren't being broadcast live. Haha

Watched this today. There was a comment about sdn and I playing slap tickle in the fairway and that's why I texted Alez from the fairway. I could feel JB talking about us. I figured Alez could clear things up on the live feed, we were hitting 5i into the green and had to wait for the green to clear. Because I pounded that ball!!! 491 yard hole - 190 left. Smashed it.

I really enjoyed being able to see this. I didn't catch it live, but was happy it was up to watch later. It totally brought back memories of sitting on the first tee at past events. I enjoyed getting a glimpse of what it was like out there. Thanks for doing this, and I look forward to more of them!

Watched this today. There was a comment about sdn and I playing slap tickle in the fairway and that's why I texted Alez from the fairway. I could feel JB talking about us. I figured Alez could clear things up on the live feed, we were hitting 5i into the green and had to wait for the green to clear. Because I pounded that ball!!! 491 yard hole - 190 left. Smashed it.

This just made me laugh out loud.

I don't mind admitting I was shaking a little over that little yellow golf ball.

First one up and 253 yard hybrid to the middle of the fairway. What nerves?

Very nice!

I watched some of it in the main thread yesterday and finished it up today. Nice to see no tops at a THP event!

And yes! NorCal won it! (I think it was my first ever correct pick)

Very cool video. I had a blast.

Im watching this video and some things stand out to me.

Mark_UK rolling with the what does UK stand for.
The fun that is had on all first tees at THP Events.
sandiegonative doing the heart pumping motion.

30 minutes of just all out awesome.

Back