LightningBolt comes to hillbillyville

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
My great friend Ron is coming here next tuesday and he is going to be my partner in my member guest.
We have a sweet week of golf planned but the highlight of it will be Wednesday. We have 18 holes in the morning at Buffalo Ridge and then that afternoon we are playing Top of the Rock twice. I was at TOR last month for the Senior tour event and to say its amazing would be an understatement. I do not believe we have had an official review of TOR here at THP so Ron and I can do a course review on it.
We also have 3 days of golf and a horse race at my course. There will be a lot of adult beverages drank and I will break out many bucket hats just because I know Ron loves them so much :p

I think we need a little contest to commemorate this trip.

Prize is yet to be determined :D

Your job is to guess who will be the winner at TOR between me and Ron. We will play it twice so it will be an 18 hole par 3 score. But remember it is a tough par 3. Also guess the winners total strokes for the 18. As a note we will play the pro tee's and zero gimmies at TOR.

Lightningbolt all day ;)

Can your old body even handle more than nine holes in a day?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lightningbolt all day ;)

Can your old body even handle more than nine holes in a day?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Probably not, but I did decide to challenge you at a par 3 course :D

I've got to go with my fellow Missourian.

Sposey FTW!

I'll go with total strokes at 62

Last edited:
I'll say lightningbolt44 and what I would say 59 round 1 and a 56 round 2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll guess Ron aka Lightning with a 63.

But I can't wait to follow along, sounds like one heck of a time!

Never bet against Ron. My guess is 59 and then 58.

Going with LB44, Ron walks away with the W and fire off a 65.

Can't wait to check out the course review and the pics. Have fun fellas!

This will be a blast to follow. Tough choice here but Im going with Shane and 64.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go with LB44.

These type of par 3 courses are usually BRUTAL, played one in MI so I dont think either sniffs par (no offense)

Winning score is 69

I'll go with LB44.

These type of par 3 courses are usually BRUTAL, played one in MI so I dont think either sniffs par (no offense)

Winning score is 69

You realize Rons advantage on me with length is negated here right :p

I think I would be happy with a 70

Hmmmm... Feels like Sposey is setting-up LB44... But, having seen LB44 hit a shanked 9 iron pin high (albeit 40 yards right)...

I'm still going to go with LB44 with a total score of 60.

You realize Rons advantage on me with length is negated here right :p

I think I would be happy with a 70

but you wear weird hats, I just cant support that

I'm going ⚡️Bolt⚡️on this one.

Par 3 eh...give me some numbers as the bolt won't have the distance edge. Looking forward to following along!

Sounds like a fun week! Awesome contest, Shane!

I'm going with Ron and a final score of 69!

Have fun, boys!

I'm fairly sure I watched Shane (and his partner) throw an Invitational away at a rinky-dink par 3 with a bazillion straight tee balls into the water.

So Ron wins.

Plus bucket hats.

And I still haven't forgiven Shane from locking me out of our room at PGA National.

I'm fairly sure I watched Shane (and his partner) throw an Invitational away at a rinky-dink par 3 with a bazillion straight tee balls into the water.

So Ron wins.

Plus bucket hats.

And I still haven't forgiven Shane from locking me out of our room at PGA National.

It was just because he didn't have any shoes

Hmmm. I think Ron will take this one. Assuming....the bucket hats don't melt his brain.

I'm gonna say 67 wins.

It was just because he didn't have any shoes

What kind of men steals another mans shoes.
Holy cow was that a fun weekend

So Ron wins.

Plus bucket hats.

Also reminds me kang or MHG still have my tumbler i bought and left there

Shane or Ron ummm I will go with Shane and instead of picking the score I am going with 3 bottles of vodka consumed over the whole trip.

Gonna be a great time for sure!
Have fun fellas!

I am guessing winning score will be 83

Back