Would you tackle the pizza burger?

McLovin

grateful for this community
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
09feba42c73f4bb816168936323cc1bf.png

all i can think of is jurassic park: they "were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

doesn't look good to me. would you take it down?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would dismantle it and eat the parts but don't think I could do the burger as pictured.

I could totally take that down.

I could. But would I? Probably not.

Looks pretty disgusting actually.

Hell no.

all i can think of is jurassic park: they "were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

doesn't look good to me. would you take it down?!

They said the same thing about the fried snickers bar. Don't let looks get in the way of brilliance.

I would try it

That honestly looks really good to me haha. I'd feel bad after eating it, but it's probably delicious.

Hell yeah. I was once at a golf outing where they had burgers and pizza at the turn, so I put a slice on the burger. It was delicious.

Looks like it would be pretty messy. Maybe turn the pepperoni part upside down so it's more like a hamburger with pepperoni and cheese.

Hell yeah. I was once at a golf outing where they had burgers and pizza at the turn, so I put a slice on the burger. It was delicious.

Sure would

Yep Id try it no doubt

Easy peasy

Nasty, not a chance - even back when i did eat beef.
If that is someplace in Orlando, please post where so i dont go there by mistake :)

Nasty, not a chance - even back when i did eat beef.
If that is someplace in Orlando, please post where so i dont go there by mistake :)

haha don't know where it is! i saw it on reddit.

I'd definitely give it a shot.

I would eat it no problem.

Yes... yes I would! That looks fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Gross. No thanks.

No brainer, yup!

Pizza and burgers...two of my favorite things. No problem taking that down. I may regret it an hour or two later but in the moment It's heaven.

Hell yeah. I once are a hot dog, wrapped in a Twinkie, covered in melted cheese.

Back