SeeMore Putters Thread

Tri-sole back in the bag today - no 3 putts. It's not coming out of the bag for a long time.

Is the black m3 100% milled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. All the m series are.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

More weight in the head is good for you... Just saying...

Tell me about it. Makes all the difference in the world, it seems.

Give us a shout if you need it...we can be your "walk-in clinic" Thanks.

The Canadan custom shop is open for business!!!! Somewhat curious about what's on the end of the shaft though.. Thoughts?

1cdb5090519a5c363871bca2f2ee6a7b.jpg

Looks like tape?

My early guess was a weight, but it doesn't have a similar profile of weights I've pulled out of SeeMore's before.... And it most certainly doesn't stroke out to feel comparable to the 350 heads I've got (the M7 PR is 335 on the head).

Is the black m3 100% milled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is also 100% awesome and my favorite head shape that I've tried.

My early guess was a weight, but it doesn't have a similar profile of weights I've pulled out of SeeMore's before.... And it most certainly doesn't stroke out to feel comparable to the 350 heads I've got (the M7 PR is 335 on the head).

Interesting hopefully they'll hop in with an answer for curiosity sake

Perhaps it's just a plug to keep the epoxy from going up in the shaft?

The Canadan custom shop is open for business!!!! Somewhat curious about what's on the end of the shaft though.. Thoughts?

1cdb5090519a5c363871bca2f2ee6a7b.jpg

Tip plug.

Internal hosel - "spud" - the smaller part extends up into the shaft about an inch or so.

Maybe you could give me a better understanding of why that'd be in there and what the benefits are?

question for the seemore guys -

will a mfgp perform different (or feel different ) than a FGP with a milled face?

question for the seemore guys -

will a mfgp perform different (or feel different ) than a FGP with a milled face?

The great point about both of these putters is that they have the RST (red dot and two white lines). It is similar to you driving a BMW (mFGP) and I drive a Honda Accord (FGP milled face). Both cars will get us to the same place - however yours has more bells and whistles - A/C, power locks, nice shoes, XM radio, etc. etc. Mine has 4 doors and wheels and A/C, cloth interior. Meaning that it is in the eye. Because the RST will always put you in the same spot every single time you will get use to the "feel" of the putter head in a matter of no time. Milled putter you have craftsmanship - it is a beauty. Hope this helps.

The great point about both of these putters is that they have the RST (red dot and two white lines). It is similar to you driving a BMW (mFGP) and I drive a Honda Accord (FGP milled face). Both cars will get us to the same place - however yours has more bells and whistles - A/C, power locks, nice shoes, XM radio, etc. etc. Mine has 4 doors and wheels and A/C, cloth interior. Meaning that it is in the eye. Because the RST will always put you in the same spot every single time you will get use to the "feel" of the putter head in a matter of no time. Milled putter you have craftsmanship - it is a beauty. Hope this helps.

oh no doubt - i am 100% happy with my FGP ! I want to maybe add another SeeMore to the collection --- so was curious between the 2 models - as far as how they would "feel" -- if any difference at all.

thanks

So after buying the mFGP2 and the X3 I am rolling my Counterbalanced Si3 so dang well I can't justify even thinking about pulling it from the bag.

Most recent round, first time playing a course with some very tricky greens I had 30 putts (and that includes a couple off the green) with 8 1 putts and 2 3 putts (one was from off the green and downhill and the other was above the hole on a super fast downhill putt).

Had a couple lip outs to, so could have been an even better day. I practice a little during the week just to make sure my alignment is solid then it is just getting speed right and having a decent read on putts.

oh no doubt - i am 100% happy with my FGP ! I want to maybe add another SeeMore to the collection --- so was curious between the 2 models - as far as how they would "feel" -- if any difference at all.

thanks

gotcha! - mFGP is going to be softer IMO - on a scale of 1to10(soft) - it is a 8.5/9 - your present gamer 6.5/7.

gotcha! - mFGP is going to be softer IMO - on a scale of 1to10(soft) - it is a 8.5/9 - your present gamer 6.5/7.

Interesting. Great info. On that same scale what would you consider the oddessy insert line- like the works versa or white ice stuff ? I haven't played much but always thought these were " soft".

I wouldn't trade this seemore for one by any means though. This thing is lethal.

Rolled my HT today, love that sweet, sweet putter. Was blissful to have a SeeMore back in the bag. #TheGrandaddy prep has me using other things a bit, but SeeMore is just like coming home, I freaking adore it.

Going to roll the DF tomorrow, or the PR mFGP2....or both. LOL

Rolled my HT today, love that sweet, sweet putter. Was blissful to have a SeeMore back in the bag. #TheGrandaddy prep has me using other things a bit, but SeeMore is just like coming home, I freaking adore it.

Going to roll the DF tomorrow, or the PR mFGP2....or both. LOL

The tri-sole? My vote's for the tri-sole.

The tri-sole? My vote's for the tri-sole.

Nah, the one with the copper needs a little love. Hahahaha

I freaking love the Tri though, LOVE.

Back