Android Users: THP Mobile App is Here

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been a long time coming, but the THP Mobile App is officially here. Launched on iOS earlier this year, we know our Android users have been waiting patiently for a chance to have all of the THP content in the palm of their hands. Available in the Google Play Store right now, the application is all about seamlessly consuming the content that you crave, without having to search for it.

Untitled-4-M.jpg

What is Featured
The best THP Golf content delivered right to your smart phone.

THP TV
THP Radio
THP News
Social Media

With Version 1.0, the goal was to create the cleanest user interface possible and let the content speak for itself. You can read all of your favorite articles, watch THP TV content, listen or download your favorite THP Radio Shows and even connect with THP on social media.

Future updates are coming soon and those will include a lot of neat features including commenting and a whole lot more. So jump right in and download the new app for your favorite Android device and enjoy an easier way to get your favorite THP content.

The link below should take you to Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thpgolf.thpgolf&hl=en

Love it already!! Thanks everyone for the hard work!

Excellent! I'll download it now. Just got the new HTC U11 and I'm loving it so far.

Nice! Downloading now

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It doesn't show up in a search for me, but I was able to get there with the link provided.

It doesn't show up in a search for me, but I was able to get there with the link provided.

When I tested installing it showed up through search, but my guess is it could be up to a couple hours before it shows up for everyone.

When I typed in "The Hackers Paradise" it didn't show up. So I tried "THP" and boom it was there...

• Admin
When I tested installing it showed up through search, but my guess is it could be up to a couple hours before it shows up for everyone.

It showed up for search on GG's phone as well.
My guess is Smallville used The Hackers Paradise instead of THP Golf.

It showed up for search on GG's phone as well.
My guess is Smallville used The Hackers Paradise instead of THP Golf.

I used THP, THP Mobile App and THP Golf.

Still doesn't show up in a search. It is installed though.

Search for thp golf. It's def there
0472b17a5452eb157d669daea601e657.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Guessing this will be the case. I already have it installed, but will do a search again this evening.

FINALLY! DLing now

Got it!

Downloading it now and look forward to using it.

The notice showed up on Facebook and 30 seconds later I am using the app. Fantastic.

Awesome! So excited for this app.

BTW, with all the different devices out there. If there is an issue, it might be helpful to say which type of phone you are on.

Immediately downloaded

Impressed by the amount of content already there, especially THP radio. I had not listened to the fitting room and want to get started... Is it recommended to download and listen later or try in the app? If within the app it's best to open a new window, right?

Downloading now thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

YES!!! I just downloaded it and will hopefully get a chance to play around on it this evening.

What's the best way to provide feedback to GolfFest? PM or in this thread?

Very pleased with the 1st release in limited use.

What's the best way to provide feedback to GolfFest? PM or in this thread?

Very pleased with the 1st release in limited use.

Right in the thread.

Right in the thread.

Thanks JB.

I'm the sure ability to post comments for the homepage articles is coming in a future release, but it's a nice to have.

Had a weird issue with my phone using the instagram link. For facebook the phone asked me which app to open the link with, but in instagram it opened the crappy default browser and stayed on my home page. On a tablet it opened a new chrome tab and correctly went to www.instagram.com/THPGolf/ That may be a phone issue (LG G4), but maybe others have a similar issue. Still, I'd prefer on both for the phone/tablet to ask me which app to go to.

That's all I got so far.

Really good work. BTW, I'm glad the app isn't a heavy download. Small in size but with access to a ton of content.

Thanks JB.

I'm the sure ability to post comments for the homepage articles is coming in a future release, but it's a nice to have.

Had a weird issue with my phone using the instagram link. For facebook the phone asked me which app to open the link with, but in instagram it opened the crappy default browser and stayed on my home page. On a tablet it opened a new chrome tab and correctly went to www.instagram.com/THPGolf/ That may be a phone issue (LG G4), but maybe others have a similar issue. Still, I'd prefer on both for the phone/tablet to ask me which app to go to.

That's all I got so far.

Really good work. BTW, I'm glad the app isn't a heavy download. Small in size but with access to a ton of content.

I'll take a closer look at the Instagram issue when I get a chance. On my test phone it popped up and asked me where I wanted to open the link. The goal is to have it open in the app if possible and then the browser as a backup. fwiw iOS has issues with the links sometimes too.

The comment section for the news articles will likely be in the next update.

Back