Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Cool. That's no problem for me. Noon or 1 pm tee time would be ideal I think

So Tuesday the 31st it is then. I'll make a time.

So will sometime between 12 and 1 work?

I would be there...but will be out of state...again. Get back on the 2nd.

It pains me...greatly

gotta work on Tuesdays...however Iam curious how you are going to play on the 31st...lol

gotta work on Tuesdays...however Iam curious how you are going to play on the 31st...lol
Hmmmm, I will find a way! Lol

I've never been much of a calendarist

Hmmmm, I will find a way! Lol

I've never been much of a calendarist
lmao neither am i brother, i had to ask the wife to make sure there was no 31st before i said anything.

Haha, thanks for lookin out.

Tee time booked for this coming Tues at 1230

So sad ?

I wish you were coming, man. But as I'm sure you know, this is far from a one off deal so you choose a day that you wanna come up and it'll happen. I promise that. You have a standing invite

Hot Deal on Golf Now @ The Ridge at Castle Pines for $52 @ 12:20 if anyone is interested in joining me.

Only one spot left though.

Bring your SPF 1,000 tomorrow, fellas. Gonna be a hot one!

Have fun today boys

Jeff, your farmers tan is as bad as mine, so you might need some of that SPF 1000 :p

What is spf??? I guess only white people use it lmao

Just joined THP today. Thanks to kc720 for the link to the metro-Denver thread. I play out at CommonGround the most. They have a deal on a 10-round punch card that CGA members can buy. It's $375 for ten 18-hole rounds, which saves you about $8 per round. I walk & carry, so it's like getting 2 rounds free. Anyway, like I said in a previous post, I play out at Fox Hollow a lot too. None of my buddies play much anymore (work, kids, life, etc). Looking fw to teeing it up with some of you soon.

. Looking fw to teeing it up with some of you soon.

We'll get it done soon. What days are you available? Haven't been to Commonground yet this year. Great course.

We'll get it done soon. What days are you available? Haven't been to Commonground yet this year. Great course.

Like the rest of the metro-Denver courses, CommonGround is in fantastic, better-than-usual shape due to all the rain. The crew out there does a fantastic job and it shows. It's been a real pleasure to play out there lately. And the Links 9 at Fox Hollow is unbelievable as well.

I work from home, so I can usually get out whenever. It just depends on the day.

New to golf, and only been in Denver for a few years. I currently live on and Play at Park Hill, however I have been wanting to branch out the surrounding metro area, as well as suburbs and try out some of the courses. So far have played City Park, Aurora Hills, CO National, Indian Tree. I'm not trying to drop more than say $45 on a round at this point, as I can golf for $12 at park hill and still need to mainly play there to practice.

I was just looking for suggestions of courses to play around the area where I could get on (I walk always) for $40 and under. I mainly golf off peek hours on Mondays and Fridays. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Back