Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Where can you get Odyssey headcovers, the cool custom ones?

Secondary market like ebay for most every now and then though they have new releases u can buy through their site

Secondary market like ebay for most every now and then though they have new releases u can buy through their site

I added these beauties to my collection recently.

I would love to get my hands on the 2014 British Open Callaway coin, with the Liver bird on it, but can't find it anywhere!

Man I would LOVE to get one of those PGA champ coins but I can't find that anywhere. I feel your pain..

I just picked up 30+ divot tools from a yard sale. They are the inexpensive promotional type. I gave them to the pro at my local course. He put them by the check-in. Hopefully it will encourage more people to fix the greens.

I just picked up 30+ divot tools from a yard sale. They are the inexpensive promotional type. I gave them to the pro at my local course. He put them by the check-in. Hopefully it will encourage more people to fix the greens.

our course is giving some away, it is a cheap way for them to advertise the course and help keep it clean

I found a Ballybunion ball marker on the course today. Found it on a tee box, so probably fell out when someone was fishing for a tee. Pro shop was closed when I finished. I'm going to call tomorrow and let them know I found it. I'm sure whoever lost it would like it back. Pretty cool looking marker. If no one claims it I'll keep it.

20150708_222751_zpsss2cmf9m.jpg

I found a Ballybunion ball marker on the course today. Found it on a tee box, so probably fell out when someone was fishing for a tee. Pro shop was closed when I finished. I'm going to call tomorrow and let them know I found it. I'm sure whoever lost it would like it back. Pretty cool looking marker. If no one claims it I'll keep it.

20150708_222751_zpsss2cmf9m.jpg

That ball marker came all the way from County Kerry, here in Ireland. Cracking course. I hope to play it with a few mates by the end of the summer.

Picked these up today.

20150716_180346_zpsmk3vgtcp.jpg

That ball marker came all the way from County Kerry, here in Ireland. Cracking course. I hope to play it with a few mates by the end of the summer.

Ballybunion is on my bucket list for sure. I can't wait till a trip to Ireland to play a bunch of links courses is in the cards for me!

I don't collect ball markers but this has been in the bag for a few years now thanks to THP but it's my favorite

81b4d10f44ef46a520539336694cb573.jpg
e875b8a93f87d20cdf6886e7b51f1749.jpg
34c448a76ec4f12a69f902daafbc5749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I'd update my collection. Sticking to mostly the coin markers but have picked up a few other things over the last little bit.
collection2.jpg

Nice stash checkered

Added these 2 to the bag in the past couple of months.

86b7784a6c4d097fb9bc90f33331a3a7.jpg

b714501f3e8248542c15c945930485e5.jpg

Nice Amol! That Cally coin is going to cost me if I don't win the THP contest. I've seen a couple on eBay, but going for way too much right now

Nice Amol! That Cally coin is going to cost me if I don't win the THP contest. I've seen a couple on eBay, but going for way too much right now

I won it off of a Twitter contest. It's in the bag right now, but I doubt that I'm going to use it very much. I was surprised that it was larger than a lot of the other coins I've been using.

I keep an eye out for the British Open and the US Open coin - saw one going for $65. Just not worth it to me for that $$.

I won it off of a Twitter contest. It's in the bag right now, but I doubt that I'm going to use it very much. I was surprised that it was larger than a lot of the other coins I've been using.

yep, they are on the larger size and thicker than most traditional ball marks. That's why I only collect these and use the odyssey coins as ball marks because they are smaller.

I keep an eye out for the British Open and the US Open coin - saw one going for $65. Just not worth it to me for that $$.

I was lucky enough to be gifted a US Open coin so that was awesome & the last Open coin I saw was running for $102 and the auction wasn't even over.

I guess I don't really collect any golf related items I don't use to play the game. This thread is very insiring and you guys have gathered some nice stuff.

Had some markers made and handed them out to golfing friends at my weekly home poker game.
uploadfromtaptalk1438918313739.jpg

Back