How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

I found the secret to ending 3 putts.......its to only hit 4 greens in regulation. 1 round in a row after today's 29 putt performance, but missed so many greens!

Zero. Zero. Zero.

2 in a row , been a struggle on firm and fast greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't have one today, start the streak! Round wasn't great otherwise, but a silver lining for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Birdied the 18th today to make it 2 in a row

And back to zero. Two 3-putts on today's round.

Not today my friends...not today. Think I had at least three 3 putts. Boulder creek has some big greens.

Up to 2 rounds today! Lol yeah buddy

Maybe 2 if I'm lucky.

I'm at... 1 round. Woohoo...

I am at 2.

Back to zero.

This year, I haven't had 2 rounds in a row yet w/o a 3jack. I'm starting to think the easiest way to avoid 3jacks is to 4jack.

Last year I had a 9 round run of 0 3-jacks.

Unfortunately I think 1 round is the most I've made it this year without a three putt.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Curse you, Barry! Curse this thread!!
Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Curse you, Barry! Curse this thread!!
Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!

I'd be much more active in a how many holes in a row did you 3 putt thread!

I'm on 4 rounds now. Including 3 with my new cure rx2 which means no 3 putts with that yet. Pretty good for me

I'm not sure I've ever had a round without three putts. I can get close, but I normally have at least one 3 putt per round. I'm playing on Saturday, maybe I can get it done then and start a streak.

i've logged 13 rounds this year. only TWO ROUNDS didn't have a 3-putt, and one of those had a couple putts just on the fringe that were 3-putts without actually being on the green, so technically only one round. i'm tired of being lost on the greens. i'm calling an spi instructor today.

i've logged 13 rounds this year. only TWO ROUNDS didn't have a 3-putt, and one of those had a couple putts just on the fringe that were 3-putts without actually being on the green, so technically only one round. i'm tired of being lost on the greens. i'm calling an spi instructor today.

I have 60+ rounds. I think every one has a three putt.
I just start the round w a three putt, get it out of the way early.

I have 60+ rounds. I think every one has a three putt.
I just start the round w a three putt, get it out of the way early.

haha!!! you have 60 rounds logged in 2015?! I want your job.

Borrowed a page out of Spivey's book, 3 putt on the first hole tonight! :alien:

3-putted the second hole tonight--at least I got it over with early.

Back