THP, Help me choose a new Fairway wood

HandyManny

This Is Paradise
Reaction score
Hey THPer's and guest

Manny here just wanted to get everyone's input on the hottest Fairway woods that are out now. Any experience you have with these or thoughts. I'm interested in upgrading from my King Cobra. The ones I want some feedback on are Callaway X-Hot, Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme, Titleist 913F, Cleveland Classic fairway, and the Ping G25. Please also consider the tour versions. If their are any other suggestions you might have for fairway woods,then I'd be glad to hear them.

I'm definitely looking for Controllability, Accuracy, Distance, and Performance. Anyway you can help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Respectfully, Manny

Hey Manny! Have you thought about going to golf stores and hitting them all and seeing which one works the best for you? Im sure theres a ton of them on So Cal

well, I think one of the better fwy woods has been the Cleveland mashie 5w. and the RBZ 3 wood. I have also heard good things about the stage 2 three wood, but I hear its best off a tee.

Hey Manny! Have you thought about going to golf stores and hitting them all and seeing which one works the best for you? Im sure theres a ton of them on So Cal

I honestly have but I live a bit away from one that carries everything I'm looking for and for my closer shops, they rarely have left handed clubs in newer models.

I wish I lived next to a golf galaxy

Callaway RAZR Fit Extreme.

I honestly have but I live a bit away from one that carries everything I'm looking for and for my closer shops, they rarely have left handed clubs in newer models.

I wish I lived next to a golf galaxy

Oh. Didnt know you were LH. I feel your pain man. If you are looking for a 3W: http://www.globalgolf.com/product/golfclub.aspx?sku=1023142-aar&gd=3&cdt=5

At checkout use coupon code LEFT25 and get an additional 25% off. You can use that code on any used LH equipment. Generally I try to go with Mint, excellent, or very good (some times)

well, I think one of the better fwy woods has been the Cleveland mashie 5w. and the RBZ 3 wood. I have also heard good things about the stage 2 three wood, but I hear its best off a tee.

I am definitely gonna look into the Mashie. I have heard the opposite about the stage 2 FW. I heard the original was better off the tee but the stage 2 was booming it from everywhere

Callaway RAZR Fit Extreme.

I hear this one is awesome. I want to test it so I'm gonna do all I can today to see if any shop has it around.

Thanks Dev. Ill look into this deal. There is only a $30 difference in the good condition to the almost brand new.

Thanks Dev. Ill look into this deal. There is only a $30 difference in the good condition to the almost brand new.

Do you play stiff or R flex? The difference is that on the new you can't use the coupon code. That $49.99 become $37.49

Do you play stiff or R flex? The difference is that on the new you can't use the coupon code. That $49.99 become $37.49

I play S flex in all my clubs except my 56 & 60 wedges. I see, that's unfortunate haha. But I've had excellent experience with Global Golf

I play S flex in all my clubs except my 56 & 60 wedges. I see, that's unfortunate haha. But I've had excellent experience with Global Golf

Are you looking for a 3W or 5W?

I am definitely gonna look into the Mashie. I have heard the opposite about the stage 2 FW. I heard the original was better off the tee but the stage 2 was booming it from everywhere
you will love the mashie 5. Assuming your not already a hooker of the golf ball.

It sure is funny, how perception of a club is different for each golfer.

you will love the mashie 5. Assuming your not already a hooker of the golf ball.

It sure is funny, how perception of a club is different for each golfer.

Thanks bud. Ill make sure to look more into it.

That is very true. It can be varied for many different golfers

Adams LS and X Hot Pro were the best for me.

THPing on Tapatalk

Definitely the Mashie. I love that thing and they are dirt cheap

I really love my Mashie I bagged last year. I really can't find much bad to say about it. I wasn't a fan of the 910f at all, so I can't see where I would like the 913f much better. I like the RBZ Stage 2 in my limited experience thus far and feel like it could be a damn fine club the more time I get in with it.

Back