Taylormade UDI 2 iron
Scratch irons
Scratch wedges bridgestone wedges j40's
Edel torque balanced putter
Seemore FGP private reserve
Superstokes for both.

My clubs were stolen 4 weeks ago.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I bought my dad a new bag. Found a cool Wilson (Dallas Cowboys) stand bag at Dicks that I knew he would dig. Hopefully his game has better luck than the Cowboys. :bulgy-eyes:

Ordered myself a Rangefinder today. Hopefully be here by friday as ive got a pro am im playing in and want to use it.

Taylormade SLDR 430 and a Titleist D4 drivers
Taylormade SLDR tour spoon
Taylormade UDI 2 iron
Scratch irons
Superstokes for both.

Sorry your clubs were stolen, but dang that purchase must have been fun.

"Putting out of your mind" audio book by Rotella for my flight to #TheGauntlet on Friday. Hopefully it'll help me do the same this weekend

Just bought the CP2 red grips for the irons to see how they work... guy at PGA Super Store said a lot of people like them and replaced the Winn grips for these.... find out soon enough if the wife doesn't kill me for all the recent purchases....

-David

After watching some THP content on Fujikura, some stuff for shaft tinkering :)

757 evolution stiff
Six ts x flex

Taylormade SLDR 430 and a Titleist D4 drivers
Taylormade SLDR tour spoon
Taylormade UDI 2 iron
Scratch irons
Superstokes for both.

That sucks!!! At least your new gear looks good! Enjoy the new stuff

driver!!

driver!!

bought a Titleist 915 D4 head from a fellow THP'er! Can't wait to get it!!

also a xhot 4 hybrid

i haven't bought much fun golf stuff lately (just tees, balls, gloves, etc.) but this thread is making me want to go on a spree :)

2 dozen Chrome Soft Truvis
2 Cally gloves
1 XR bag towel
1 Cally hat clip

​Large bucket of range balls.

This WHOLE FORUM makes me want to go on a spree!

Finally broke and bought a rangefinder, Bushnell tour V3 patriot pack, another putter, Odyssey Protype tour series Black edition, a new club cleaning brush for the bag, 2 Adidas hats, A black putter shaft for the new putter (going murdered out on it), a dozen foam balls for indoor chipping practice without the worry, a new PitchFix since I cant find mine....and lastly, A "Potty Putter" for as cheap as I got it figured why not?!?
$_12.JPG

This is what happens when my golf gets rained out. Stupid rain.

These came today. The TW 2014 has become my favorite shoe so I decided to snag a different color.

f61e7e5ac7a34fbde348a7ab626f9f6d.jpg

Greens fee, divot tool, ball markers from The Legends Golf Courses in MB and a plaque to commemorate my first HIO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a taylormade burner super fast and a lynx golf bag for 25 dollars.
20150908_201942_zpsh3xzqaez.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yardage book and a sweet Firestone ball marker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra Bio Cell driver for my wife... I've spent more on her the last week than the whole year for me!

A hat and a belt from Golf Galaxy's clearance sale $22 total then a tee time.

A club/ball washer for my new EZ GO golf cart. I can see a new cart accessory every week for the next month or two. Next up is a Bluetooth speaker, maybe the JBL Charge 2 or the Braven 805.

Mate, I grabbed a Bose Soundlink Mini (and a tough case for it) - sits perfectly on the console area of my cart and it works super well - not overly loud but a real crisp sound with a decent low end as well - just what's needed for on the course (keeps me entertained without annoying others too much), I did also end up grabbing a car charger for it as a days golfing and practice can see you running out of juice

on our local equivalent of eBay I managed to pick up a voucher for 4 rounds of golf at a semi local links course for $41NZ (approx. $25US) - would normally cost me $200+ for this, I was so stocked I went and grabbed the voucher and headed up and played 36 holes today .......:D

I pulled the trigger on a set of Bridgestone J15CB (4-PW) with DG Pro S300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back