Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

He's playing with a long hitter. That coupled with his fascination over distance is bad mojo.

--
tapatalk

Brother you nailed that dead on the head!

5 fairways today for Phil. Those sound more like my stats!

oh man I want a redo on my picks.....

He's playing with a long hitter. That coupled with his fascination over distance is bad mojo.

--
tapatalk

But thats why he carried the 2i. He just doesn't have a club off the teebox today, it happens.

Good googa mooga, 14.5 stump is the goal for the weekend! Putting on cement anyone?

But thats why he carried the 2i. He just doesn't have a club off the teebox today, it happens.

He doesn't have a club outside of his wedge and putter today that is really working for him. It's a good thing he has a killer short game or he'd be out of it already.

The USGA fellow on ESPN alluded to a comment from dl3 regarding the green. Anyone know what he said? Just got in from a lesson so missed the mid-afternoon.

--
tapatalk

He doesn't have a club outside of his wedge and putter today that is really working for him. It's a good thing he has a killer short game or he'd be out of it already.
Oh yeah, he's gotta be exhausted at this point, watching it is hard enough. Scrambling sucks especially when Rory cant hit a bad shot at all today. I mean PM had two great approaches RM got inside and snatched the read and the last putt.

Why do commentators insist on saying "That was a great golf shot". As opposed to what?

Tap tap taparoo

What did I miss? There was one?

Kevin

Wow! Did you see that rough grab Jiminez's shot. Stopped it dead. Incredible. I doubt even I could hit a good shot out of that stuff.

Kevin

Why do commentators insist on saying "That was a great golf shot". As opposed to what?

Tap tap taparoo
I think they just mean good and smart shot.

I think they just mean good and smart shot.

I know the intention but isnt every shot you hit on a golf course a golf shot?

Tap tap taparoo

Rory Mac has a really nice looking iron swing.

Tap tap taparoo

I know I have hit some shots on the golf course that looked like they were from another sport!

Anyone see the ESPN coverage interview of Rmac with the kid and his dancing eyebrows in the background? lmao

I know I have hit some shots on the golf course that looked like they were from another sport!

Well played..well played indeed

Tap tap taparoo

Tap tap taparoo

Well yeah, but if I say great golf shot, it's usually a recovery or a setup shot. Thinking and executing = great golf shot. Big drive = nice ball. Huge putt = nice putt.

JB what putter is Francisco Molinari using? Looks like a corza/maronello mix.

--
tapatalk

I just read a stat saying that including today, Rory McIlroy has had a share of the lead at some point in the last 4 major championships. Even though he hasn't won any of them, that is really impressive.

I just read a stat saying that including today, Rory McIlroy has had a share of the lead at some point in the last 4 major championships. Even though he hasn't won any of them, that is really impressive.

Yeah he does get out of the gate quick. I've got a feeling this time he's staying there.

Yeah he does get out of the gate quick. I've got a feeling this time he's staying there.

Me too yorkems friend, that's why I picked him in the Facebook contest. When we going to play some golf? Your in Raleigh right?

JB what putter is Francisco Molinari using? Looks like a corza/maronello mix.

--
tapatalk

All I have is Taylormade Ghost Proto.

He did go to Haiti to pick up that ball he hit off the tee at Augusta, so that is finally behind him...hehe

All I have is Taylormade Ghost Proto.

Kinda what I was thinking, thank you. Interesting looking, looks a lot like the MC4 minus the butt cheeks.

--
tapatalk

Wow sabaweinie finished at even par. Guess his putter cooled.

Back