Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

Me too yorkems friend, that's why I picked him in the Facebook contest. When we going to play some golf? Your in Raleigh right?

There is a couple of us in Raleigh. I am a one car family so if we are going to play it would have to be near me but I am always open for a round

This was a fun first round. I'd love to see Rory keep things going tomorrow, but I think he will just hold on tomorrow, maybe 1 or 2 under. Saturday is when you're going to see the leaders blowing up their scores. Hopefully Phil can come back, it's amazing he is even still in this thing as bad as he played today.

Brandel Chamblee must have taken the him not having a life to heart from yesterday. He's mentioned it 3 times since.
I could drive down there anytime chunky. Ill get with you on that.

If it rains much overnight the morning guys should have fun in the morning.

--
tapatalk

If it keeps raining these guys are capable of scoring. If there is no rain tomorrow going forward, Saturday and Sunday will be brutal with rough & pin placement. The USGA does not want someone winning this at 12 or 15 under. Given today, I think they would like to see the winner at no better than 3 under.

Rory's swing is so solid. Hope he can hold it together on Sunday this time.

Too bad I didn't pick him! I'm sure he was on a lot of entries.

Man I may as well have picked Yoccos, Ddec, and myself. My team rots!!

Man I may as well have picked Yoccos, Ddec, and myself. My team rots!!

my team is sucking as well, thought i had a strong team too, only person under par for me is Gmac

This tournament doesn't start until the rain stops and the course firms up so the greens and fairways run at the slope they're intended to. That's what I think anyway.

Watching the replay with some beers = very nice. What a cool course.

Posted via Tapatalk

This tournament doesn't start until the rain stops and the course firms up so the greens and fairways run at the slope they're intended to. That's what I think anyway.

Really? Is rory just starting with a head start then?

It started this morning. IMO whoever wins this open is going to play 3 better than average rounds of golf. Not a huge run on Sunday.

The USGA commercials are lame.

Posted via Tapatalk

Really? Is rory just starting with a head start then?

It started this morning. IMO whoever wins this open is going to play 3 better than average rounds of golf. Not a huge run on Sunday.

I agree, it starts as soon as the first ball is off the tee. There is no it doesnt start until the weather makes the course like it was intended to play. Just my opinion though

I don't like that Robert Rock guy going out without a hat. Who does he think he is anyway?

Hassan+II+Golf+Trophy+Day+Four+LZZxD6JNQnal.jpg

Does Rory's blowup round come Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Hehe. I'm watching the painful recap of his pants pooping at the Masters.

I don't like that Robert Rock guy going out without a hat. Who does he think he is anyway?

Nicklaus maybe? I don't like hats unless it is blazing hot or raining myself. I'm sure as soon as someone offers sponsorship he'll be looking like the rest of them.

i dont wear hats either, very uncomfortable and the bill sticking out bugs the heck out of me, cant wear sunglasses either while golfing.

He's just showing off his anchorman like locks. Or he was in a rush from the plane and left in the overhead bin.

--
tapatalk

The name Robert Rock sounds so cool. I wouldn't wear a hat either if I had that hair. He's like the Euro Ryan Moore (minus the clown shoes).

He actually kind of looks like me and I don't wear a hat either. The only exception is my hair is thinned out from all the times I lit it on fire and bleached it white.

I didn't say he reminded me of Guy Molinari, FW2G.

Back