THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Hahahaha... You guys signed Nanee

WIth the 1st pick in the 2011 THP FF Draft, Team Taquito (that's my team) selects................Julius Peppers. That's right! Now that Jake Delhomme got cut, it's the next best thing to do.

WIth the 1st pick in the 2011 THP FF Draft, Team Taquito (that's my team) selects................Julius Peppers. That's right! Now that Jake Delhomme got cut, it's the next best thing to do.

In your profile, is that an expression or is that your actual location?

sounds like your in good shape already. Still you are drafting better than both Bridges and OEM did last year

Oh I'm excited and I'm in. I love FF, the trash talk is just epic. Even when you consider the amount of Cutler like quitting and whining.

fify...

Is the rumor true that if you select Chris Johnson, you get to talk like him and have gold teeth?

You better save some of that trash for the league before you run out. Might as well name your team the Terrance Newmans you're going to beat so many times.

You gonna name your team The Mike Jenkins'? You just have to quit halfway through each week.

In your profile, is that an expression or is that your actual location?

That's my actual location. A forum member pointed that out yesterday. Wasn't that kind of him?

Is the rumor true that if you select Chris Johnson, you get to talk like him and have gold teeth?

Yeah and you anonymously received Hooked on Phonics in the mail.

I hope I get the last pick of Round 1, I want to throw wrenches in the works.

What, no love for Cameron?

Yoccos, how many Cowboy retreads are you gonna draft this year since they're pretty much all playing for your beloved Bears?

You gonna name your team The Mike Jenkins'? You just have to quit halfway through each week.

Yeah Yorkem!! lay that smack down.

That's my actual location. A forum member pointed that out yesterday. Wasn't that kind of him?

LOL that is too funny. Is it humid there? LOL sorry couldnt help myself.

If you don't bring out the Chris Johnson this year, I'll pull a Tomo and really suck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're starting off on the wrong foot Original!

That's awfully nice of him to tell you where you are located....:loser:

LOL that is too funny. Is it humid there? LOL sorry couldnt help myself.

Humid and dark about 22 hours a day. Brutal place. But we have fantasy football!!!! Matt Stafford FTW!

Humid and dark about 22 hours a day. Brutal place. But we have fantasy football!!!! Matt Stafford FTW!

LOL what about the other 2 hours? Ok I will stop now before this gets out of hand. WOOO Fantasy Football. I have won my league once. Generally my top 2-3 picks get injured for the entire season before week 4 so I might just pick all Eagles (I HATE THEM).

QUite a few hahahaha

What, no love for Cameron?

Yoccos, how many Cowboy retreads are you gonna draft this year since they're pretty much all playing for your beloved Bears?

I'm going to say this here b/c it will have better effect! Yoccos, could you please when you quote someone, put your text below the quote as opposed to above it. That's annoyed me for like 2 years now and I can't take it any longer.

LOL what about the other 2 hours? Ok I will stop now before this gets out of hand. WOOO Fantasy Football. I have won my league once. Generally my top 2-3 picks get injured for the entire season before week 4 so I might just pick all Eagles (I HATE THEM).

I draft a team and never change it, ever! It's been proven for me and has gotten me much further than me putting any thought into it.

Whoa there boy. You hating on the birds? Are you a G Men fan or a jets fan?

I agree. Stupid Tmex haha

I'm going to say this here b/c it will have better effect! Yoccos, could you please when you quote someone, put your text below the quote as opposed to above it. That's annoyed me for like 2 years now and I can't take it any longer.

Ahh. TC the Social assasin!

lolz

I bet you could Jersey fist pump your way to victory.

Back