THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

With the 1st pick in the 2011 NFL draft, The Icon of Bygone selects Jason Snelling.

so glad he resigned yesterday!

so glad he resigned yesterday!

Me too!! Add to Turner and Snelling, Jacquizz Rogers would be a nice change of pace. I really liked Jerrious Norwood but he could never stay healthy.

Well Mike Golic is picking them and I think Mike Golic is a modern day Nostradamus. LOL at "aboot" hoser, eh.

Thats almost as funny as CB saying the Cowboys werent a player for Nnamdi because some story on ESPN didnt say it , I think I'll believe the godfather of the NFL Gil Branft.

Don't be hating. Just because recently the Phils and Eagles have been whooping on ATL.

You owned the NL for like a hundred years.

Unbfortunately for them, they were the Yankees beeotch during that time.

Spots still remain. As of right now we have both leagues about 3 quarters of the way full.

Does anybody else think bridges is driving around town looking for the courtesy phone to answer to pick up and let him know football is starting.

Spots still remain. As of right now we have both leagues about 3 quarters of the way full.

what happened to tall of the "undefeated for years" members?

I dont know, but I heard they were so good, you were even going to start rooting for them...hehe

Didn't Bridges take Jets D in round 6 last year?

I dont know, but I heard they were so good, you were even going to start rooting for them...hehe

they must be real good. I don't route for marginal talent.
Is it wrong to route for the commissioner of the league?

Does anybody else think bridges is driving around town looking for the courtesy phone to answer to pick up and let him know football is starting.

He's prolly looking for the one interwebz cafe in town... lolz.

Have patience, the signups for all of their 20 leagues that they won have it today as well.

prob not....I heard he traded his car for a 2nd round pick

The problem is he called RxGus

Hopefully the remaining slots fill up by tonight.

Im in, this should be a lot of fun. As IJP would say, I am sure we will see a lot of banter once it gets going.

So when all you manly men lose to a girl, will you cry? It's ok if you do. There is nothing wrong with shedding a few tears every now and then.

And the sooner it fills up, the sooner we can do the draft lottery.

I just don't want the 1st pick

So when all you manly men lose to a girl, will you cry? It's ok if you do. There is nothing wrong with shedding a few tears every now and then.

GolferGal becomes GorillaGal when FF starts! I love it

But if you get the first pick you can get Jay Cutler before TMex. That'll show 'em.

LOL I had Cutler last year. That will be the last time I pick that douche.

And when you lose this year are you going to blame it on your new iPhone?

Back