My team probably sucks but here it goes

QB - Brees, McNabb
RB - S. Jackson, Addai, M. Ingram, Jacquizz Rodgers, Javon Ringer
WR - Dez. Juilio Jones, Braylon Edwards, Sims-Walker, Danario Alexander
TE - Witten, Shiancoe
D/ST - Forty Whiners
K- Mason Crosby

Everytime I look at it I get upset..LOL

Nothing wrong with that team. Lots of potential. Not so sure about San Fran's D, but overall, not bad at all IMO.

Missed my draft due to a family emergency but luckily I had my pre-draft ranking finalized. Ended up not that bad:

QB Eli
RB Rice, F. Jackson, Tomlinson, Sproles, Stephens-Howling, Graham
WR Wayne, L. Moore, Parrish, Benn, Bennett
TE Clark, Finley
D/ST Vikings
K Alex Henery (Henry)

Haha I'm cool. And like I said in the chatter last night..

"for my first pick in the 2011 THP draft I choose..A. Henry" my best pick of my draft. What sucks is that's I'll have to wait a whole year to redeem myself.

Dude you are dropped to league 4 next year:D

Missed my draft due to a family emergency but luckily I had my pre-draft ranking finalized. Ended up not that bad:

QB Eli
TE Clark, Finley
D/ST Vikings
K Alex Henery (Henry)

That's better than some I have seen that made all of their own picks...hahaha

Thanks....I think Dez and Julio could both be monsters this year

By the way, the team that drafted 3 kickers in league three has already dropped 2 of them....autodraft.....:D

Rookie wideouts don't tend to be monsters. You never know though. My team still sucked this morning. Where's the trade offers?:comp:

QB Eli
TE Clark, Finley
D/ST Vikings
K Alex Henery (Henry)

Man I think your autodraft was better than my draft:beat-up:

I really wish there was football on tonight. Now that the draft is done I am ready to kick some butt. When I beat everyone I think I am going to have you all call me master, you know "Yes Master, you are the best Master, whatever you say Master..." it has a nice ring to it. Or maybe Your Majesty, I like that one too.

Man I think your autodraft was better than my draft:beat-up:

Look at it this way, you got dibs on the waiver wire. Time to grab that Seattle QB that we've all been drooling about.

I really wish there was football on tonight. Now that the draft is done I am ready to kick some butt. When I beat everyone I think I am going to have you all call me master, you know "Yes Master, you are the best Master, whatever you say Master..." it has a nice ring to it. Or maybe Your Majesty, I like that one too.

LOL....there's a lot of football to be played, long season.

Maybe we need to have something like that decided upon for winner of League 1...?

I'm not easy to trade with. lol. I like to ponder the trade.
Thats no lie. You took 3 weeks to decide on your 3 TE's that you had last year. You just had to have all 3.
I don't accept trades very easily. Usually I just glance and reject. Trades are almost always about being taken advantage. My name isn't bridges.

Tapatalk: even romosexuals use it

I cant believe a couple of mine were accepted last year. I think every trade I made turned out in my favor. People probably just felt sorry for my terrible team. haha

Oh and dont get in the Slump Buster Bowl again!

Best part is agreeing to a trade then the person saying, nah cant brah got deez playuhs in anofer trayd.

Hahaha.

LOL....there's a lot of football to be played, long season.

Maybe we need to have something like that decided upon for winner of League 1...?

Haha, I am all talk, I have as much faith in my team as I do in anyone else's, but I have learned that it's fun to trash talk so I am embracing it. :smile: Although, I do like that idea. Winner gets to have everyone else call them the name of their choice for say a month or 2 weeks or something like that. As long as the name is appropriate for the forum.

Look at it this way, you got dibs on the waiver wire. Time to grab that Seattle QB that we've all been drooling about.

Andrew Luck?:blob:

Haha, I am all talk, I have as much faith in my team as I do in anyone else's, but I have learned that it's fun to trash talk so I am embracing it. :smile: Although, I do like that idea. Winner gets to have everyone else call them the name of their choice for say a month or 2 weeks or something like that. As long as the name is appropriate for the forum.

I will have my dream come true. Everyone will have to say I'm tall!!:beauty:

ouchhhhhhhh
I just won't sign up if that happens :banana:

Nah you gotta sign up. If your not there it will just turn into a short joke chat. I tend to not have as much fun in those:drinks:

Nah you gotta sign up. If your not there it will just turn into a short joke chat. I tend to not have as much fun in those:drinks:

I'm short. And I wasn't there last night soooo.... hahaha

LMAO! God I choked with so many picks last night! :at-wits-end:

Dude it wasn't that bad. That's why they play the games(s).

I don't know what's worst for TheLate1... being relegated to a league that doesn't exist or be banished to league #2 where apparently drafting 3 kickers and/or 2 defenses is regarded as "strategy".

I don't know what's worst for TheLate1... being relegated to a league that doesn't exist or be banished to league #2 where apparently drafting 3 kickers and/or 2 defenses is regarded as "strategy".

No way dude, just playing the matchups. I mean you have to play the kicker that is going indoors with the AC at his back. And team Ds are what brings people to the top...hehe

Back