THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

You think so? The draft was a lot of fun. I had fun in the mock draft with you (I love TC) and chunky. He even took a long time between picks in the mock draft.

Chunky took forever in that mock draft. Glad he sped it up a little for the real deal

Chunky took forever in that mock draft. Glad he sped it up a little for the real deal

But then we had the late1 and GG slowing things back down lol

Tapatalk: even use it

I have all trade offers on auto-reject. No trying to destroy my dynasty of power and domination losers.

Tapatalk: Romosexuals use it too

I need to offer you a trade....

Dudes, I have 3 trade offers out there. Either accept them or decline them so I can move on.

Ddec cockblocked Tmex and should be banned from all future drafts.

Dudes, I have 3 trade offers out there. Either accept them or decline them so I can move on.

Who are you looking to move?

Who are you looking to move?

Anyone....I am a trade fanatic. Not really, I just like seeing what people come up with

TheLate1 showing up for round 14 and deciding it was time to take all 2 minutes so he could look over who was left.

Yes he did take forever! Boo. Autodraft took forever too.

I tried not to ponder too much when I was on the clock.

I hate when people sit on trade offers. It's so inconsiderate. I'd rather be veto'd by the whole league. Then I at least know who to be mad at.

TheLate1 showing up for round 14 and deciding it was time to take all 2 minutes so he could look over who was left.

hahaha...GG took close to the full 2 minutes for every pick.

I hate when people sit on trade offers. It's so inconsiderate. I'd rather be veto'd by the whole league. Then I at least know who to be mad at.

yeah dude...its annoying

I have no trade offers. Who is holding you up One-T?

hahaha...GG took close to the full 2 minutes for every pick.

JB must have been sleeping lol

Tapatalk: even romosexuals use it

I'm not easy to trade with. lol. I like to ponder the trade.

I don't accept trades very easily. Usually I just glance and reject. Trades are almost always about being taken advantage. My name isn't bridges.

Tapatalk: even romosexuals use it

I don't accept trades very easily. Usually I just glance and reject. Trades are almost always about being taken advantage. My name isn't bridges.

Matt Schaub helped you last year

I want to thank TheChosen1 for understanding trash talk and smack talk and being comical about it. There are so many that would handle this differently, but he seems to get it. Thank you!

Looks like I won't be playing the Sex Panthers.

I want to thank TheChosen1 for understanding trash talk and smack talk and being comical about it. There are so many that would handle this differently, but he seems to get it. Thank you!

Haha I'm cool. And like I said in the chatter last night..

"for my first pick in the 2011 THP draft I choose..A. Henry" my best pick of my draft. What sucks is that's I'll have to wait a whole year to redeem myself.

shot down by Fildini :angry:

Haha I'm cool. And like I said in the chatter last night..

"for my first pick in the 2011 THP draft I choose..A. Henry" my best pick of my draft. What sucks is that's I'll have to wait a whole year to redeem myself.

Which team is yours?

This is true. I was a little taken back by his rejection of my Chad Henne trade haha.

Hehe I kinda like my team, obvious flaw at defense but oh well.

Qb: Freeman. Garrard
Rb: hillis, Moreno, spiller, j.Harrison, t.choice
Wr: roddy, maclin, jordy
TE: Vernon, Meoki
K- Ryan long well
Def: pats n giants

def weak at wr, hopefully they don't get hurt hahah

Got some defenses to trade since they both have the same bye week

Love my first few picks. White-hills-Moreno

That's deadly.

And stole Freeman in the 6th

Back