Big Break X - Michigan: The good, the bad and the ugly

spot on...

Size 8, 10, 12, and 14? What are they trying to pull?

I'm pretty sure it was an Adidas skort... I just sent her a text to confirm!

Thanks for doing that...has she responded, or do you mean she already confirmed? (Either way...think we...or Harry...found it!)

Size 8, 10, 12, and 14? What are they trying to pull?

They are on sale for $34 (reg. $70). The smaller sizes probably sold out already.

Here's the only other place I could find with Google that sold it and had it in stock. $70.
http://www.swingsomewhere.com/swingsomewhere.cfm/product/372/3423/23318?g=1

Thanks for doing that...has she responded, or do you mean she already confirmed? (Either way...think we...or Harry...found it!)

I just used BQ's info and took a guess.

Yea she confirmed it but I have one in Gray... Adidas runs tiny so the 8 may work although I have no idea what size you may be! It's an older model which is why they are prob sold out. I was in the adidas outlet today but nothing great stuck out...

Yea she confirmed it but I have one in Gray... Adidas runs tiny so the 8 may work although I have no idea what size you may be! It's an older model which is why they are prob sold out. I was in the adidas outlet today but nothing great stuck out...

See, this is why people like Adidas need to send you girls more clothing...so we can see updated models...just saying!

Mini-Rant:

I'm still stuck on the sofa and there is nothing on TV, so I'm watching a re-run of BBX.

Can I just say how annoying it is that they make the players cover up the logos of some manufacturers?

. . . tape over hats, putter covers, glove flaps. WTF? I know they don't want to give away free advertising, but I wouldn't even notice most of the logos normally. However, when I see the tape covering something, I try to figure out exactly what logo is being hidden.

It also seems to be randomly enforced. Little alligators on shirts are visible, but a swoosh on the velcro flap of a glove is covered up. Weird.

Mini-Rant:

I'm still stuck on the sofa and there is nothing on TV, so I'm watching a re-run of BBX.

Can I just say how annoying it is that they make the players cover up the logos of some manufacturers?

. . . tape over hats, putter covers, glove flaps. WTF? I know they don't want to give away free advertising, but I wouldn't even notice most of the logos normally. However, when I see the tape covering something, I try to figure out exactly what logo is being hidden.

It also seems to be randomly enforced. Little alligators on shirts are visible, but a swoosh on the velcro flap of a glove is covered up. Weird.

I'd guess maybe it's contractual, like, if one company sponsors them, they can't show the logos of their direct competitors?

So what do people see happening here? The promo has me flumoxed -- this season's BB has done a much better job than HW-18 did in that regard (sorry, Charlotte). The "weakest link" comment is intriguing, however. It suggests one way to predict an outcome is to divine who the weaker link on each team is and how those three "weaker" players stack up respectively.

So, I don't want to say the three women are weaker automatically (*duck*), although as we have seen, they have characterized themselves in that light by some of their choices during the course of this show. I believe Hugo is the strongest of all the players, including his partner; I'd give Bernie a slight edge over Haymes based on their recent episode play, at least; but I have a tough time picking between Robbie and Amber. Amber's got that crazy swing plane, but she hits them dead accurate quite often. Her putting hasn't been stellar, but the eagle putt was clutch. Robbie has shown himself capable of making some outstanding shots here and there (the green drive, the broken glass, a PW shot comes to mind as well), and he certainly exudes confidence (in addition to physical fitness, lol). I think I give the edge to Robbie, but who knows. Frankly, I think they're all great players, any one of which would probably be a joy to watch play a round.

Nonetheless, based on the little information at our disposal and their apparent hot/cold play in the last few episodes, my guess would be that Robbie and Amber are next to take the walk of shame, followed by Bernie and Haymes, with our Chilean friends victorious. I feel more secure picking Hugo/Camila to win, then I do picking the order in which Robbie/Amber and Bernie/Haymes fall out.

So, who else is willing to take a stand?

I was going to make the same post w_s_e. Now that all of the sideshow teams are gone, it's difficult to determine which pair will be next to leave.

Hugo and Camila have been the most consistent, but in this format, one bad challenge could mean that they lose anyway. It could be their time to hit a bump in the road.

Robby and Amber have been the most inconsistent (and Amber's swing is way funky), but they both looked solid on the last show.

Haymes and Bernie seem the most emotionally grounded, and don't let the pressure get to them. But both lack significant tournament experience.

Although it's a crap shoot, I'm going to have to go with Robby and Amber to get eliminated this show, and Hugo and Camila to win it all.

I'd guess maybe it's contractual, like, if one company sponsors them, they can't show the logos of their direct competitors?

If the logo is more than an inch in height or length it had to be covered.... Amber and Robby are wearing all Nike and the swoosh was too big for her so they had to use tape...

I'm good for something!

Dont know if this has been covered yet... but did anyone else notice Sally Dee's eye in the interview room?

Is she related to Sandra?

oh my gosh yes we noticed it.... It was hard to look at... Amber said she was under so much stress that she had a blood vessel pop... yikes!

oh my gosh yes we noticed it.... It was hard to look at... Amber said she was under so much stress that she had a blood vessel pop... yikes!

Holy crap!

That's frieghtening. What is it with these reality golf shows and players stroking out? First Ashley, now her. Charlotte should be happy she survived in one piece.

And what was wrong with Sally's eye? Every time she was on camera talking. (Not during the competition). Her left eye, I think.

Busted blood vessel maybe:confused2:,

You win the prize MO! Sally said she woke up that morning with a broken blood vessel in her eye - probably from stress. She was told the night before that episode that a good friend of hers broke his neck and was on a breathing device. Add that to the challenges with David and you body starts to fight back.

(Page 6, FYI)
3stooges.gif

what's up with this Chilean dude wearing T-Shirts on the course... he'll wear a collared shirt during interviews but alas, lacoste tee's on the course... poor etiquette my friends

Okay i've kept quiet long enough.. I love BB.. haven't missed a season.. but there's something about this one I can't get with. What is with trouble shot after trouble shot for the challenges? Constant trees in the way, horrible bunker shots.. actually hitting out of a tree... I don't know... I wish it was a little more like real golf and I've never been the person that says that...

Back