Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

Miyazaki now has these listed on their site with descriptions and full specs. Some interesting reading there.

I miss this shaft already. The steady rise it puts on the ball that just seems to hang is addicting. I was loosing some potential distance due some extra left to right movement, but I swear this shaft makes me longer.

I miss this shaft already. The steady rise it puts on the ball that just seems to hang is addicting. I was loosing some potential distance due some extra left to right movement, but I swear this shaft makes me longer.
I'll tell it hello for you tomorrow. :D

Last time with this shaft in the J40, I could not get the ball up in the air. Granted, my swing with the driver that day wasnt agreeing with me, but all I could get was a line drive. Even though the ball flight was low, I still had decent distance.

I'll tell it hello for you tomorrow. :D

Last time with this shaft in the J40, I could not get the ball up in the air. Granted, my swing with the driver that day wasnt agreeing with me, but all I could get was a line drive. Even though the ball flight was low, I still had decent distance.

You gonna try it in the octane this time? If you can pry it from JB's hands of course.

--
tapatalk

Hopefully both clubs will be available for me to hit tomorrow. I am curious to see this shaft in the Octane. The J40 has already wowed me

You gonna try it in the octane this time? If you can pry it from JB's hands of course.

--
tapatalk
If I can, yes.
Hopefully both clubs will be available for me to hit tomorrow. I am curious to see this shaft in the Octane. The J40 has already wowed me
JB was hitting the J40 very well, I on the other hand was not.

Unfortunately I will only have the J40 tomorrow as the Octane was lent out, however I will continue to test the White shaft in that one and so far I am really impressed.

I guess the way JB feels about the White is how I feel about the 61S Indigo. I really am struggling to find a fault in that shaft right now. I love the weight range, I love the flight I'm seeing, and I love how consistent it is so far. The 56X, well, it's a work in progress at this point.

I guess the way JB feels about the White is how I feel about the 61S Indigo. I really am struggling to find a fault in that shaft right now. I love the weight range, I love the flight I'm seeing, and I love how consistent it is so far. The 56X, well, it's a work in progress at this point.

That is the beauty about shafts and fitting. It appears as though the 61S fits you (as we expected) and I am with you with struggling to find fault. The smoothness of these shafts (Kusala) are the best I have tried and when you couple that with great performance and good looks, you have a winner.

That is the beauty about shafts and fitting. It appears as though the 61S fits you (as we expected) and I am with you with struggling to find fault. The smoothness of these shafts (Kusala) are the best I have tried and when you couple that with great performance and good looks, you have a winner.

Yeah, it's a real nice shaft. I'm finding that the 7777 flex code of the 56X might be a bit more than I can handle. I'm really having a tough time feeling the shaft load and unload. Therefore I'm seeing some pretty bad inconsistencies. I think for the right person, it would be money.

This thread is really cool, as I have never really worked with shafts and such before. Very cool to read and learn about these awesome miyazaki products at the same time!

BDG

The J40 is a piece of art, such a great combination. Looking forward to seeing results with warmer temps than last time out.

I hit the J40 with the White Miyazaki on the range before our round today. it is by far one of the top three setups I have ever hit. low spin head high spin shaft produces this marvelous mid to high ball flight that just planes out and keeps going. great great set up

I hit the J40 with the White Miyazaki on the range before our round today. it is by far one of the top three setups I have ever hit. low spin head high spin shaft produces this marvelous mid to high ball flight that just planes out and keeps going. great great set up

You hit this thing absolutely perfect. I should correct you though, it is a high launch shaft, but still not high spin.

Do you think that would traslate as well for lower swing speeds, Tadashi?

Great quick feedback Tadashi! I know you have really good tempo but what is your driver SS?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yes I do, JB and I have differing swing speeds and the white shaft works for both of us. It's very responsive for both of us.

Great quick feedback Tadashi! I know you have really good tempo but what is your driver SS?

Tappin' from my iPad!

104 on average

You hit this thing absolutely perfect. I should correct you though, it is a high launch shaft, but still not high spin.

Thank you sir

Do you think that would traslate as well for lower swing speeds, Tadashi?

Yes I do, JB and I have differing swing speeds and the white shaft works for both of us. It's very responsive for both of us.

I agree with Tadashi here, although I will say that the driver head should work for someone as well. The J40 is definitely not the most forgiving driver out there, but it is also definitely a spin killer.

I can't wait to try out that J40 w/Kusala White setup. I'm really liking the sounds of this shaft

how do you find a place to get fitted for these shafts ?

I'd like to try the white, and if it were in my K15 head, that'd be FANTASTIC, but even just to get to test/fit the shaft would be awesome.

Thanks for any help you can provide !

Check the Cleveland and Miyazaki website and see if any demo days are coming to your area. You can also see if there is a fitter in your area. Or THP Demo Day.

Check the Cleveland and Miyazaki website and see if any demo days are coming to your area. You can also see if there is a fitter in your area. Or THP Demo Day.

best option yet!

I'm not trying to be a wise guy, my question is sincere.

Are the THP demo day events limited to only those that are at the outing ?

Thanks

Back