Pure Grips now available in THP Store!

Thanks guys. Cookie how do I contact Wes? I called and none of the extensions were to Wes. I also emailed them with no response. Thanks.

May try via FB or via PM here. I know that Wes posted in the PURE contest thread.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thank you so much Cookie!

I had these on my irons, but ended up liking them so much that I did my wedges, hybrid and this new driver setup I am testing. Nice and tacky even in the FL heat without getting any slimy at all.

Of course you would JB! ;)

Do you know of if you or they would be willing to send out a single grip to test? I've looked all over the place around here to try one on a club and no place has them.

Do you know of if you or they would be willing to send out a single grip to test? I've looked all over the place around here to try one on a club and no place has them.

If not you could always buy 1 grip and test it out. I only have them on my wedges so far.

If not you could always buy 1 grip and test it out. I only have them on my wedges so far.

Good call. Forgot I could get just one. Maybe I'll do that. Would love to try something new on my hybrid.

Has anyone had success with using a tip not provided by Pure for the compressor?

Good call. Forgot I could get just one. Maybe I'll do that. Would love to try something new on my hybrid.

Has anyone had success with using a tip not provided by Pure for the compressor?

Haven't tried it without the gun, but you could regrip it conventionally if you wanted.

Unfortunately with limited amounts of grips, we would not be able to send out samples. However singles are available. I have never tried it without the gun, but have installed them without using an air compressor and it worked just fine.

After a few club changes, I had to do some regripping and just finished up. Man do I love these grips. The ironic part is that when it came to PURE grips in the past, I always used the Red style, now I am wondering why I did not try these sooner (for extended time). I absolutely love them. Softer than tour velvets, with just the right amount of tackiness. Even in the FL humidity, they held up well. Love them!

After a few club changes, I had to do some regripping and just finished up. Man do I love these grips. The ironic part is that when it came to PURE grips in the past, I always used the Red style, now I am wondering why I did not try these sooner (for extended time). I absolutely love them. Softer than tour velvets, with just the right amount of tackiness. Even in the FL humidity, they held up well. Love them!

I will admit that I wasn't a huge fan of the wrap-style PURE grips (blue, I think?), but I love these in a big way. I have two more but I don't have any clubs that need regripped. I'm trying to find an excuse to throw them on something.

I will admit that I wasn't a huge fan of the wrap-style PURE grips (blue, I think?), but I love these in a big way. I have two more but I don't have any clubs that need regripped. I'm trying to find an excuse to throw them on something.

I agree. These are way better than the blue wraps for me.

So, I've been weirdly hoarding these and picking the clubs they go on depending on performance. I put one on my SuperTri, but it's showing itself unworthy of a nice grip like this. I think I'm going to throw it on my old W/S Fybrid 4h as a little treat for being a great hybrid.

I'm also wishing the grips on my irons would wear out so I can justify replacing them.

So, I've been weirdly hoarding these and picking the clubs they go on depending on performance. I put one on my SuperTri, but it's showing itself unworthy of a nice grip like this. I think I'm going to throw it on my old W/S Fybrid 4h as a little treat for being a great hybrid.

I'm also wishing the grips on my irons would wear out so I can justify replacing them.

I had 1 grip left and I was reshafting a 3w for my dad last night. Instead of using my last THP grip I saved the grip from the old shaft and reused it. Like you, I am picking and choosing my clubs wisely for these grips

I still haven't regripped my irons with these. I think I'll wait until next season. They are really going to be taunting me all winter. They feel so nice.

That PURE system rules and I think they've made some grips that are on par with the system now. The coolest part is I can rep THP in the process.

For the first time tonight, I "reused" one of my THP Pure grips. Kmac sent me the PX 5.5 shaft and I had it put into a head today. Decided to pop off the grip from my PL shaft and put onto the PX. Entire process took less than 5 minutes from entering/exiting garage. That also included taking the old grip that got trashed off the PX shaft.

Boy, that was easy.

Just ordered some Midsize Pro in green elsewhere:

pmp-g-60.jpg

I really wanted to order with the THP logo, but no green available :(
Any plans to reorder some in different colors?

We will have to see how the sales go on the grips we have now. Lots in stock and due to minimums needed, ordering many different colors would be far too expensive for us.

We will have to see how the sales go on the grips we have now. Lots in stock and due to minimums needed, ordering many different colors would be far too expensive for us.
I fully understand, I will keep an eye out for future announcements :good:

P.S. THP green is my vote for future orders :)

Maybe a silly question here, JB, but is this something you must purchase a specific amount of stock on from Pure? I was wondering if Pure had the ability to maybe keep the THP! logo on file and do custom orders for people, with different color options to fit everyone's taste? I guess the downfall to that would be somewhat cutting your profit line out. Just tossing out thoughts. I just know I am a color junkie.

Maybe a silly question here, JB, but is this something you must purchase a specific amount of stock on from Pure? I was wondering if Pure had the ability to maybe keep the THP! logo on file and do custom orders for people, with different color options to fit everyone's taste? I guess the downfall to that would be somewhat cutting your profit line out. Just tossing out thoughts. I just know I am a color junkie.

Unfortunately we dont allow just custom orders with our own logo to be done on items.

Unfortunately we dont allow just custom orders with our own logo to be done on items.

I figured was the case, but thought I would ask anyways. Seems that you guys have forged a tremendous relationship with Pure and I didn't know if that would be an option as far as incorporating more options down the road, without bogging yourself down with the overhead. Thanks!

Can't wait for the white kbs customs to come in because these just came in the mail (thanks GG and JB)

They feel great. Hope I like them on the clubs as much as they feel off of them.

View attachment 4198View attachment 4199

Tappin in putts from iOS

Back