Pure Grips now available in THP Store!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These are now for sale in the THP store and they look great! http://thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=12058

i-r4h9n92-L.jpg

i-gSXxpFd-L.jpg

Nice! They look great

They look great!!

Just awesome!

Got some on the way :)

Look awesome!! Must have.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

wow they are even cheaper than ordering from PureGrips themselves! Great work!

They look fatastic Team THP!!

They look great!

They're going to look better on my wedges :)

They will be on my clubs by morning. I LOVE them. They feel great. Are easy to put on and off (with or without gun) and of course bear our logo.
Plus having them around $5 if you buy a full set is a darn good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be looking at these next time I need some grips but for now my Golf Pride grips are still great.

The only thing better would be for an even hundred, if you managed to get the gun, as well as 13 grips. :) Next time I regrip I'll use these for sure

Got my 8 on the way, great job as usual THP.

They look great!

I did something a little different for my grips, when we do them tonight I will show you all.

color in the THP logo? just a guess but I cant wait to see

color in the THP logo? just a guess but I cant wait to see

They are going to Epic. :smile:

We are so thrilled to have our grips done by PURE, they are such a great company and make such quality grips and with their no tape system it makes putting these grips on (and taking them off) virtually effortless.

Even my wife who is not quite a "golfer" yet absolutely loves these. My order has been placed. Thanks THP - can't wait to get them installed!!

These are amazing. When I get my irons regripped (soon I think), these will be the ones!

these look GREAT!! Good work THP

Very sharp...need to grab me some for my woods and wedges

Back