Pure Grips now available in THP Store!

These will definitely be the next set of grips I put on my clubs.

I ordered 3 of these to try out. I'm planning on reshafting some wedges this weekend/early next week so I will throw these on and try them out. I have Pure Grips on some of my irons and woods and really like them. A breeze to install.

I'm going to have to get a few of these to keep on hand. I only need two grips for now, but as soon as I need to regrip my iron set these will go on. Might as well buy the whole set now I suppose.

Placed my order. These look sweet!!!

And just like that, I get a shipping notice. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

For everyone that ordered grips they have been shipped. :smile: We didn't have time to do our grips last night but JB and I will do them this afternoon and show you all what we did.

For everyone that ordered grips they have been shipped. :smile: We didn't have time to do our grips last night but JB and I will do them this afternoon and show you all what we did.

Thank you for the quick shipping! I'm excited!

fantastic! I can't wait to receive them and to see what kind of special designs you did to your grips

Here you go:

i-6rkpfBR-M.jpg
i-cgqLjn3-M.jpg

They came out really good. Also should add that I really like the feel of them. Kind of tacky and held well.

That is a really nice combo with the clubs. I cannot wait until these come in!

Those look great GG! You know it's coming and I know the answer is no....but I showed the wifey and she loves them.

Can you and JB let me know if they eliminate fat shots? :D

Can't wait to get mine installed next week.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Those look great GG! You know it's coming and I know the answer is no....but I showed the wifey and she loves them.

Can you and JB let me know if they eliminate fat shots? :D

Can't wait to get mine installed next week.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Haha, yup they will help you hit the sweet spot every time. And no, we will not have these in the store anytime soon. If/when we do I promise I will let you all know first thing.

Woah how'd you do that GG? Special order or spray paint or what?

I think I'm jealous! Lol. Wife was impressed.

iOS using Tapatalk

Woah how'd you do that GG? Special order or spray paint or what?

PURE was nice enough to make the lady behind THP a different set. Same grips as the one in the store, just in the pink color.

PURE was nice enough to make the lady behind THP a different set. Same grips as the one in the store, just in the pink color.

Wow lucky you GG!!! :)

I actually love those pink grips. Awesome!

Okay I cannot resist this any longer- I have to order these grips tonight! You should get my order in a little. :D

Edit: I need help! I was planning on regripping my irons/wedges with these, and that totals 10 clubs. These only come in 8 or 13, so which way should I go? Get the 8 and ditch gripping the wedges (will probably get new ones in the next year), or get 13 and grip my brand new 4 wood as well with 2 left over?

I can't decide if the extra money is worth it to get the 13 especially because I have to pay to get them put on! Please help!!!! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back