Energy Drinks & Shots

I guess stores around here just have a large variety. Went into Circle K today and saw these were buy one get one and got them for us. So glad I did. Just ordered a case online.

Nice. I'd love to find some others. I'm going to do some searching around here now.

oh jeez ... how does it compare to Bing which has been my hands-down favorite. Although a less-sweet with a hint of lime drink might be too much for me to ignore.

Tried this one today and have to say I think I found a new favorite.
Zero Calories
No sugar
Only 2 carbs

Taste is great. A mild cherry flavor mixed with a hint of lime. Surprised to see it from the UFC I guess, but both GG and I liked it a lot.

IMG-20111126-00142-L.jpg

oh jeez ... how does it compare to Bing which has been my hands-down favorite. Although a less-sweet with a hint of lime drink might be too much for me to ignore.

I love Bing, which I have put in this thread quite a bit, and this might be better.

I think this one is way better than Bing. I always thought Bing has a weird aftertaste and this one doesn't plus the hint of lime is really nice. This is hands down my new favorite and I don't really like energy drinks.

I'm officially EnergyDrinkPondering.

200mg of caffeine per 16 ounce can
CAFFEINE LEVEL
VERY HIGH

:blob:

Red bull and Rockstars (original) are my weakness. I love them. I usually go with the rockstar cause its cheaper than a red bull. hopefully I use them in enough moderation that my kidneys don't stop functioning when I am 40.

GG and I liked the Xenergy so much that we went to the store today where they had BOGO and bought the last 8 cans.

GG and I liked the Xenergy so much that we went to the store today where they had BOGO and bought the last 8 cans.

I could have used one of these on the long drive home late last night. Just after dark the deer were out in force, we came very close several times. I've never been an energy drink person, but will look for this one.

ohohohohohhohoohohho I loves me some Monster!!

There are lots of energy drinks which are very good for our health. Like glucose and fructose are energy drinks which boost our energy level to top. It is very essential to the time of playing game to drink energy drinks.

grabbed this today, never tried but pretty tasty...this is sugar free Citrus...slight after taste due to the HEALTHINESS..lol.
81eea975.jpg
[/IMG]

Havent seen that one yet, Tadashi. I did however have a pink Rockstar this morning (2 for $3), didnt use the straw.

Im always leery of the citrus ones, but I might ahve to give that one a try. Im drinking Xenergy Blu Pom. Also sugar free and 0 calories, and its good, but no where near as good as the Cherry lime.

Havent seen that one yet, Tadashi. I did however have a pink Rockstar this morning (2 for $3), didnt use the straw.

I've been going to the pink rockstar a lot lately as well... Tastes great and only 10 cals. I don't use the straw either! They're 2 for 5$ in Canada though which kinda sucks.

Where did you find?

Im always leery of the citrus ones, but I might ahve to give that one a try. Im drinking Xenergy Blu Pom. Also sugar free and 0 calories, and its good, but no where near as good as the Cherry lime.

It's not that bad, try it....I still like the RS pink the best

Its funny, I too love Rockstar Pink. It was designed for ladies and so many men love it. Kind of funny.
Bing and Xenergy Cherry Lime are my two favorites by far.

Its funny, I too love Rockstar Pink. It was designed for ladies and so many men love it. Kind of funny.
Bing and Xenergy Cherry Lime are my two favorites by far.
I like Bing as well, very good.

I am going to check Walgreen for the Xenergy today, havent seen it anywhere else but their website shows that Walgreens carries it.

Monster Zero is another favorite of mine. It's the purpleish type can!

I like Bing as well, very good.

I am going to check Walgreen for the Xenergy today, havent seen it anywhere else but their website shows that Walgreens carries it.

We found them at a Circle K near us, however, we cleaned them out about a week ago and they still don't have any new ones in. I checked yesterday.

Monster Zero is another favorite of mine. It's the purpleish type can!
Dont think I have seen the Zero (purple). Usually only see the Blue (low carb i think?).

Back