The Official Tiger Woods Thread

LOL the amazon reviews on this book so far are pretty good.

Well, I finished reading a few minutes ago. Not the best book I've ever read, but not the worst either. The last chapter sucked. Some of it was interesting stuff but I didn't really read much I hadn't heard already.

I have finished half of the book. Coming from someone who is not a fan of Tigers antics I actually come to respect Tiger more because of learning how hard of a worker he is and is his wil to win.

I may be the only person in the golfing universe who doesn't want to read this book. I don't need a book to tell me how bad Tiger's attitude has been.

I may be the only person in the golfing universe who doesn't want to read this book. I don't need a book to tell me how bad Tiger's attitude has been.

I wasn't interested, AT ALL! But it seems to be building steam. I may have to read this.....I don't know though

I wasn't interested, AT ALL! But it seems to be building steam. I may have to read this.....I don't know though

It's all these THP'ers giving out little teasers of the content, isn't it? I'll admit that I was interested to hear about the whole military obsession/video game thing, but as a whole book, I don't think it would hold my interest.

It's all these THP'ers giving out little teasers of the content, isn't it? I'll admit that I was interested to hear about the whole military obsession/video game thing, but as a whole book, I don't think it would hold my interest.

If I get my hands on it I'll read it but I'm not buying it. And yes it's the talk on THP that peaked my interest.

Kinda like they do when anyone wins :D

26608262-b35b-ebe4.jpg

26608262-b368-161d.jpg

Why would you bring facts to an argument, thats just not fair. lolololol

Thoughts on Tiger?

Thoughts on Tiger?

Feel free to share yours........
Mine: Of his 72 Wins, 58 of them are in 13 Tournaments. That's 80% (including the 4 Majors)

don't we have enought Tiger threads around here?

Im going to add this to the Tiger Issues Thread....

Well, considering the guy only plays about 20 tournys a year, that means he has wins at most of the courses he plays at. Just saying...

Feel free to share yours........
Mine: Of his 72 Wins, 58 of them are in 13 Tournaments. That's 80% (including the 4 Majors)

This is a good point. It would be nice to see him play more but it is what it is. he plays courses that he is comfortable with but that doesnt mean they arent tough tracks. I remember reading this though and thinking, wonder what it would be like if he played other tourneys.

Wtc is going on..

I think Tiger fears the driver

you know it's bad when you start going 3rd person before 11am EST

Wtc has the afternoon lull hit at 10 AM? Kmac's getting upset!

I don't doubt it's a good read, the man is a polarizing and extremely private person. My problems aren't with what kind of a read the book is, I'm sure it's very interesting and insightful. My problem is with the snake of a "friend" that Haney is for doing it. "They're my memories too, not just Tiger's".....great way to put it you snake. I don't see Haney coaching professionals ever again, who'd want to work with a guy who would journal every little thing and go back on you and write a book about the things you thought you could trust him with? He's a doucher as a "friend" and a coach.

He has already said Tiger was going to be his last professional student.

Yep I agree. Did you see him smoke that one OB when that dumb ass lady screamed bloody murder in his swing?

what's the big deal, hasn't he ever played one muni course where you have cars going by, people screaming and stuff. What a baby

Back