Nice little travel trailer there. Have you looked at the preowned market? I know in the south right now, the prices have gone way down on travel trailers as some have headed back up north.

We have really just started looking. I like the idea of this one because there is no wood involved. If I was buying used I would likely venture down south to pick one up as a lot of people up here let them sit out in the snow over the winter and it can be very hard on them.

We have really just started looking. I like the idea of this one because there is no wood involved. If I was buying used I would likely venture down south to pick one up as a lot of people up here let them sit out in the snow over the winter and it can be very hard on them.

Absolutely. There are so many options out there in the travel trailer market and some look like nothing on the outside and then you open it up and they are amazing.

Absolutely. There are so many options out there in the travel trailer market and some look like nothing on the outside and then you open it up and they are amazing.
I can attest to that. Some of them are absolutely amazing inside. Im talking about huge entertainment areas and fireplaces, yes fireplaces.

Plus, Howzat, if you get one of those, you would need a new truck to pull it!

I can attest to that. Some of them are absolutely amazing inside. Im talking about huge entertainment areas and fireplaces, yes fireplaces.

The nice thing about the one I posted is it is fairly light. Have a Jeep Commander w/ a Hemi that would have no trouble with it. Gas mileage would awful but I guess that is to be expected.

The nice thing about the one I posted is it is fairly light. Have a Jeep Commander w/ a Hemi that would have no trouble with it. Gas mileage would awful but I guess that is to be expected.

That one is pretty light. War and I saw a few 5th wheels that are extremely heavy. They are incredible, but really heavy.

That one is pretty light. War and I saw a few 5th wheels that are extremely heavy. They are incredible, but really heavy.
Ah, I see Howzat. If I went the route of a 5th wheel or a pull behind, I would try to get a new truck out of it.

Heading down to Lazy Days today to check on our coach as well as get the price for putting on a new awning. We got a custom outing made that is very cool and cant wait to show it off to the folks at the THP Outing and Demo Day in a couple of weeks.

While we are there, we might as well look at all the coaches they have....Its like an addiction.

Heading down to Lazy Days today to check on our coach as well as get the price for putting on a new awning. We got a custom outing made that is very cool and cant wait to show it off to the folks at the THP Outing and Demo Day in a couple of weeks.

While we are there, we might as well look at all the coaches they have....Its like an addiction.

I sure look forward to checking this thing out come demo day. I cant say Ive ever been anywhere near a nice RV that I wasnt scared of catching some strange disease in.

I sure look forward to checking this thing out come demo day. I cant say Ive ever been anywhere near a nice RV that I wasnt scared of catching some strange disease in.

Up until GG and I looked in the first one after I had this "brilliant" (haha) idea, neither one of us had ever been in one.

Up until GG and I looked in the first one after I had this "brilliant" (haha) idea, neither one of us had ever been in one.

lol cant say I have either and specially not a nice one. I just see them parked at Walmart and wonder if the famous people inside ever go inside Walmart for stuff.

Man, I swear I could look through these coaches all day. Spent this morning at lazy days taking a look through quite a few and was joined by war eagle.

Man, I swear I could look through these coaches all day. Spent this morning at lazy days taking a look through quite a few and was joined by war eagle.
Some of them were so nice it's not even funny. It's funny to walk on to an RV and look at the bathroom and realize it's nice than the one in my house. :bulgy-eyes:

War,
This one is for you. Nice little gasser, with bunks. Brand new and I bet its under 100

[video=youtube;czo-hFtuRbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czo-hFtuRbU[/video]

War,
This one is for you. Nice little gasser, with bunks. Brand new and I bet its under 100

[video=youtube;czo-hFtuRbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czo-hFtuRbU[/video]
That seems like a large gasser, doesnt it? Could be just seeing it on video that makes it seem larger. Like the dual slides, seems like it has a good bit of space inside.

GG and I looked at that one (without the bunks) early on. Good coach if bought new or recent. For what you are looking for, its darn near perfect.

GG and I looked at that one (without the bunks) early on. Good coach if bought new or recent. For what you are looking for, its darn near perfect.
The Man in me wants diesel, even though I wouldnt really need it.

War might wet himself when he sees this one. Its perfect for him. You can skip the 1st 7 minutes since that is just the exterior stuff.

War might wet himself when he sees this one. Its perfect for him. You can skip the 1st 7 minutes since that is just the exterior stuff.

That was payback for the wings/golf comment wasnt it?

But seriously, that one does look perfect for what I was talking about last weekend. 2 hide a beds, 2 bunks, full bed. Looks perfect to me.

Saw this monstrousity today while out and about. Meandered over and had my mind blown. They like their toys obviously, yes that's a goldwing on the rack.

aefc812b-568e-8dec.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

I cant make out the brand SW. It has the tag axle, so most likely about 2-6 feet bigger than the Rangefinder.

Yeah I wrote it down but left the note in my rig. It had two names, I want say one was M something. Absolutely massive and gorgeous inside.

--
Tapatalk2

Back