MW,
I moved your post here so that we can discuss it more freely. To answer your question, we could absolutely run it for that long with no issues whatsoever. Heck, we could run the generator a lot longer than that without plugging in if necessary. Plugging in, just means its a little more quiet and gas free. Running the generator keeps your batteries full and offers no issues at all. Heck, we run it while we are driving to cool the coach rather than using our dash AC.

Gotcha. You could literally live in there for a week then on generator before needing to recharge or so no? That'd be the best dog house in the entire world! Or those little ones we saw that a single guy would never ever move out of.

Too bad we would have to sell our organs on the black market to buy it haha.

Just food for thought.. You each have two kidneys, and the liver does kinda grow back. I'm just throwing that out there...

Gotcha. You could literally live in there for a week then on generator before needing to recharge or so no? That'd be the best dog house in the entire world! Or those little ones we saw that a single guy would never ever move out of.

Yeah, you could do that on the generator. We ran it for over 24 hours straight when we first got it (at the dealership per request) and it used next to nothing in terms of fuel. In fact they topped it off and it was less than $15.

The generator runs quite a bit and then of course the propane is there to run others such as water heater, back up fridge power (if generator were to fail), etc.

Yeah, you could do that on the generator. We ran it for over 24 hours straight when we first got it (at the dealership per request) and it used next to nothing in terms of fuel. In fact they topped it off and it was less than $15.

The generator runs quite a bit and then of course the propane is there to run others such as water heater, back up fridge power (if generator were to fail), etc.

These are all answers my significant other will be very mad you answered haha

When you decided to upgrade, I know someone in the market for a used RV... hehe!

Man you would not believe how many good preowned they have down there right now. Apparently all the snowbirds traded in recently and there are rows and rows of them.

Newell Coaches. That is if money is no object, otherwise dont tease yourself.

Myrtle Beach is very RV friendly from what we have seen so far. Lots of beautiful coaches throughout too.

Myrtle Beach is very RV friendly from what we have seen so far. Lots of beautiful coaches throughout too.
Thats good to hear.

I've tried to convince 4 friends now to buy an RV. None of them have budged yet. One of them however, is strongly hawkpondering renting one for a weekend for the FSU/USF football game.

I've tried to convince 4 friends now to buy an RV. None of them have budged yet. One of them however, is strongly hawkpondering renting one for a weekend for the FSU/USF football game.
Seems to me you are hanging out with the wrong friends.

Seems to me you are hanging out with the wrong friends.

THe worst part about traveling in ours right now, is we are already thinking about the next one.

THe worst part about traveling in ours right now, is we are already thinking about the next one.
I dont think you stop thinking about them, JB.

War,
You will appreciate this since our trip to Lazy Days. While in our park in Charleston, there were not 2 or 3, but 4 million dollar coaches in there. I mean they had 2 Newell coaches parked right next to each other. This park was really good for peace and quiet and getting some work done and everyone was so nice. But it was a shot in the gut with how much these things can get up to. We were sandwiched in between a 2010 Newmar Dutchstar and a 2010 Tiffin Phaeton both of which are looking at about 3 bills brand new in these models and still are around 2 or more. I love our coach a lot, but now I want more...

We as in both of you? Or we as in you? hehe

This is true, if we decide to continue on this crazy journey then I would like to upgrade as well.
LOL, you guys are awesome. If you guys get an even bigger one that is essentially your home, then I would like to request a trip to the home of the Breeze. The west Coast rules.

LOL, you guys are awesome. If you guys get an even bigger one that is essentially your home, then I would like to request a trip to the home of the Breeze. The west Coast rules.

I want smaller with more slides and a designated living room. We agree on the last two but not the first one JB wants 45' and that scares me!

I want smaller with more slides and a designated living room. We agree on the last two but not the first one JB wants 45' and that scares me!

42 feet and that Fleetwood 40X that is above in this thread.

War,
You will appreciate this since our trip to Lazy Days. While in our park in Charleston, there were not 2 or 3, but 4 million dollar coaches in there. I mean they had 2 Newell coaches parked right next to each other. This park was really good for peace and quiet and getting some work done and everyone was so nice. But it was a shot in the gut with how much these things can get up to. We were sandwiched in between a 2010 Newmar Dutchstar and a 2010 Tiffin Phaeton both of which are looking at about 3 bills brand new in these models and still are around 2 or more. I love our coach a lot, but now I want more...
Wow... That's ridiculous, in an great way. I bet you were walking around wide eyed just staring, and taking mental notes. I bet a lot of those folks have some interesting stories, as well.

A designated living room would be a must, that Fleetwood you posted above has me dreaming big. I am looking forward a trip this summer, hopefully it will convince the wife this is a necessity not just a want!

Wow... That's ridiculous, in an great way. I bet you were walking around wide eyed just staring, and taking mental notes. I bet a lot of those folks have some interesting stories, as well.

A designated living room would be a must, that Fleetwood you posted above has me dreaming big. I am looking forward a trip this summer, hopefully it will convince the wife this is a necessity not just a want!

I missed this one War. There were some great stories and we loved that Charleston stay. Both Myrtle and Charleston were nice in different ways. On this drive back, we are in full ponder of the next coach. Our needs and wants from the original purchase, where we were brand new to this entire thing have changed a lot. Then speaking to some of the players that use them gave us some interesting insight.

Now we are headed back to THP HQ for some time off for a few weeks until the outing and then I am sure we will be in full ponder mode again.

I missed this one War. There were some great stories and we loved that Charleston stay. Both Myrtle and Charleston were nice in different ways. On this drive back, we are in full ponder of the next coach. Our needs and wants from the original purchase, where we were brand new to this entire thing have changed a lot. Then speaking to some of the players that use them gave us some interesting insight.

Now we are headed back to THP HQ for some time off for a few weeks until the outing and then I am sure we will be in full ponder mode again.

Well, good thing those images on the van are transferrable (I think and hope)!

Well, good thing those images on the van are transferrable (I think and hope)!

No, but that is okay. And although we are in full ponder mode, with what we spent on gas the last month, it will be a while.

Back