Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

I have to say just relaxing around, these socks are quite comfy. I usually take socks off AS SOON as I walk in the door but I've kept these on since I've been home and I like them.

Went with 2 pairs of these guys, as they will match my white/slime 360 ATV's quite well...and won't get as dingy as the white ones over time. Hope these are as good as claimed, when I join a club next year I will be walking all my rounds, so I'll need some good socks. I trust the THP'ers on these, you all have never steered me in the wrong direction before.

swiftzerogreen.jpg

Went with 2 pairs of these guys, as they will match my white/slime 360 ATV's quite well...and won't get as dingy as the white ones over time. Hope these are as good as claimed, when I join a club next year I will be walking all my rounds, so I'll need some good socks. I trust the THP'ers on these, you all have never steered me in the wrong direction before.

swiftzerogreen.jpg

Good choice....I ordered the Vibes also...

Yep I'm convinced I want some vibes. Love the color contrast, even though you can't see them it still satisfies my vanity.

--
Tapatalk2

Yep I'm convinced I want some vibes. Love the color contrast, even though you can't see them it still satisfies my vanity.

--
Tapatalk2

Hey...if you ever do a sock hop or slumber party with the boys...you'll be glad you're going in style!

Other than that...you can only see the top 1/4"....

My post was lost in the forum upgrade, but here are the pics again. They showed up yesterday. These are the Vibes in ZERO.

413ce89b-8190-8eff.jpg

413ce89b-819c-89c6.jpg

Got these out on the course with these today. Very comfortable...thin and soft, kind of reminds me of a DriFit undershirt , but the ones that are a little more cottony. I don't know of that makes sense or not, but I love em. They didn't budge on my feet the entire round and my feet stayed cool and dry. I think these are the winners for me, need to order some additional pairs.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

i like the Vibes and the Aspires so thin!!! i was pondering getting the Vibes in green and blue next time thanks for the pics i think i'll def grab both now.

Do you guys have issues with these falling down under your kankles? I hate when that happens and if it does I'll never wear that pair of socks again as they have entered the shat house of no return.

Do you guys have issues with these falling down under your kankles? I hate when that happens and if it does I'll never wear that pair of socks again as they have entered the shat house of no return.

Dude, they don't move. Take your current socks, then make them about half the weight and what seems like half the material. Then pretend like they have a/c in them. That's these socks. No joke.

they are pretty much locked in place from where you put them at when you first put them on. wore my white performance yesterday in a scramble and they didn't move at all

Dude, they don't move. Take your current socks, then make them about half the weight and what seems like half the material. Then pretend like they have a/c in them. That's these socks. No joke.

hmm. Intrigued! Are they so thin that your shoes dont fit anymore?

You sock homers are the new Apple homers.:alien:

I will be getting a pair of these or two when I'm in myrtle beach if there's a GG around or something similar.

hmm. Intrigued! Are they so thin that your shoes dont fit anymore?

No dude. They are just made of some material that I've never worn with a sock. Like I said, they're like silk panties for your feet. I want more of them. They're great to wear to the pump house too!

I can see getting very angry when one of these gets lost or eaten by the dryer, seeing that they cost $199 a pair. I looked for them at Dicks but they didnt seem to have them.

No dude. They are just made of some material that I've never worn with a sock. Like I said, they're like silk panties for your feet. I want more of them. They're great to wear to the pump house too!

would've repped, but need to spread the love around a bit first :p

I don't think the PGA SS where I got mine had the Vibes. I want to try a couple of pairs of them, too.

Who doesn't want panties for their feet? Now I really want to try them. But I dont think Id wear them to the pump house, I get too crazy at the pump house for my golf socks. :bulgy-eyes:

i admit TC pushing expensive socks is humorous. But these are really great socks all around i dunno whats not to love about them, if you just give them a try

i admit TC pushing expensive socks is humorous. But these are really great socks all around i dunno whats not to love about them, if you just give them a try

Haha, I'm not pushing them just answering questions

Haha, I'm not pushing them just answering questions

well it still is funny to see after the kentwool thread!

I know I'm glad I did. The two pair of red vibe zero's I got have been nothing short of awesome. I'm actually very impressed, and I was a pessimist.

well it still is funny to see after the kentwool thread!

Haha true, but these are half the cost.

I grabbed two more pair yesterday since I had a coupon for buy one get one half off at PGA. I bought the merino sock, I've never had that material type in a sock before so it should be interesting to see how they compare with the others.

I can't believe there is a thread 14 pages long on socks LOL

Tapped via tapatalk

I can't believe there is a thread 14 pages long on socks LOL

Tapped via tapatalk

That says a lot about them, as far as I'm concerned.

I never gave 2 squirts of piss about socks before, but these things are friggin' comfy. It's kind of like the first time I dropped some coin on a DriFit polo coming from RL cotton polos...

These are still the best socks I have ever tried. This is my second season wearing some them and they have held up well. It will take something special to get me wearing another sock.

Back