Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

I wore the performance ZERO today for 18 and loved them. Feet definitely were not as hot as normal.

Crazy what a sock can do isn't it? I'm glad more people are trying these out.

--
Tapatalk2

well finished 36 in these today and i still can't believe how great these socks are. i think once pay day hits ill be snagging a few more pairs.

I ordered 4 pairs earlier. 2 performance, 2 aspire

well finished 36 in these today and i still can't believe how great these socks are. i think once pay day hits ill be snagging a few more pairs.

Buck have you noticed much difference between the perform and the aspire? I've stuck with the perform line but there is a few color combinations in the aspire line I like.

--
Tapatalk2

Buck have you noticed much difference between the perform and the aspire? I've stuck with the perform line but there is a few color combinations in the aspire line I like.

--
Tapatalk2

havn't busted out the performance yet. i will tomorrow i have a putting lesson with my SPi instructor in the morning and i may try to sneak out for a few holes after. i really do like the aspire line and the vibe line. i just liked different colors too why i snagged them and figured i could just try them out.

Nice pics fellas, I really wish the logo didn't show on the Zeros. I prefer a clean look on my socks.

Nice pics fellas, I really wish the logo didn't show on the Zeros. I prefer a clean look on my socks.

One-T's Performance ZEROS didn't show the logo in this pics a couple pages back. Buck called out previously that different models of the ZEROS might show more or less, I think the Performance might be the lowest sitting.

One-T's Performance ZEROS didn't show the logo in this pics a couple pages back. Buck called out previously that different models of the ZEROS might show more or less, I think the Performance might be the lowest sitting.

FWIW, my logo showed in the pictures I took but that was just after sliding them on. What I saw yesterday was that once I started walking, they settled into place about where One-T's showed in his photos. I don't think this was an issue with them sliding down but rather me pulling them on for the initial photos and had them stretched out a bit without walking at all. Hope that makes sense.

Will be ordering the Zeros today. Lots of great info in here. Way better than that old sock thread

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

i am throwing on the performance zeros today ill let you know if they are lower.... honestly i don't care about the logo showing... i want everyone to know i have Kick @$$ socks on!!

FWIW, my logo showed in the pictures I took but that was just after sliding them on. What I saw yesterday was that once I started walking, they settled into place about where One-T's showed in his photos. I don't think this was an issue with them sliding down but rather me pulling them on for the initial photos and had them stretched out a bit without walking at all. Hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense, thanks Cookie.

To all whom have used, washed, and dried these socks...I am assuming they shrink when dried, correct? This would also effectively make them sit a bit lower.

Either way, I'm ordering 2 pairs of white. I just like to be annoying and ask a lot of questions :beat-up:

I dont believe they shrink, no. At least not by much. They are a nylon blend and like most technical materials, you will not see smaller sizes from heat.

I dont believe they shrink, no. At least not by much. They are a nylon blend and like most technical materials, you will not see smaller sizes from heat.

I don't think mine have shrunk much if at all.

I reckon One-T and I are going to hit up the Martin's in a couple of weeks in MB and I'm going to look into these socks. Dumb question: is one allowed to try socks on before purchase.

I reckon One-T and I are going to hit up the Martin's in a couple of weeks in MB and I'm going to look into these socks. Dumb question: is one allowed to try socks on before purchase.

sure why not? I can't wait to go to Martin's. I haven't been there since I was in college.

And I couldn't help it, all I could think about was this when you mentioned trying on socks
Spoiler

Thanks JB & ddec for the response.

ddec - You're okay in my book. Anyone who constantly has daily happenings turn into mental Seinfeld references is good with me, haha.

thanks for the replies. Sounds like these may be the perfect pair of socks so that I don't have to pull up my socks every 20 minutes out of the bottom of my shoes.

~Rock

I am sure you could dude

I ordered the ONE's I guess if they are too high and the logo shows too much I can make a run to Martins PGA Superstore and grab some Zeros.

I imagine there might be a group trip to Martins during MC week.

I imagine there might be a group trip to Martins during MC week.

Yeah, I could see a Thursday night field trip being fun!! It would be like taking a bunch of school kids to a Toys R Us...:D

everyone needs to stop buying these socks i want more and its becoming difficult to find them online now!

heres a pic of the performance Zeros today with my TW 2012 shoes. i think the performance models are a little thicker than the other ones i have worn but just as comfortable. i will prob just buy any model that i like the colors in as i think they are pretty close to the same only big difference ive seen is thickness in certain areas.

IMG_1391.jpg

Wore the Aspire ZERO's today and really enjoyed them. I have never had no show socks that would not start bunching and slide down the heel but from start to finish, I did not have to worry about these once.

Being thinner, my feet are not getting as warm as they typically do with the normal cotton socks. Hard to imagine wearing anything but these going forward!

Might be a skim, but looked and couldn't find anything comparing these and smartwools. I've been wearing smartwool for years but these have me intrigued.

The way mine were packaged, this would be very difficult to do without destroying the packaging. Just sayin.

Back